Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2021 10:20:06 PM EDT
If any of you southies need to deworm your horse, there is plenty of Iverpaste at the Jones feed store.

Please don’t report me I don’t wanna move to the covidian forum.

Link Posted: 12/23/2021 5:23:01 PM EDT
[#1]
STOP TAKING HORSE DEWORMER, YOU ARE A HUMAN, NOT A HORSE! Has guvnah King Stupid Shitmypants issued an executive order to ban the sale of ivermectin in Nevada yet? I fucking hate that arrogant finger wagging talk down to us fat fuck assface fucking scumbag. That nanny statist dickface shit for brains chased me out of Nevada with his bullshit. It's all good though, up here in South Dakota we are living like normal human beings, we do not have smash and grab gangs and other blue state bullshit, and the people working on my home remodel are citizens who speaky da inglee! Damn, went off on a rant- sorry!
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 1:26:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
STOP TAKING HORSE DEWORMER, YOU ARE A HUMAN, NOT A HORSE! Has guvnah King Stupid Shitmypants issued an executive order to ban the sale of ivermectin in Nevada yet? I fucking hate that arrogant finger wagging talk down to us fat fuck assface fucking scumbag. That nanny statist dickface shit for brains chased me out of Nevada with his bullshit. It's all good though, up here in South Dakota we are living like normal human beings, we do not have smash and grab gangs and other blue state bullshit, and the people working on my home remodel are citizens who speaky da inglee! Damn, went off on a rant- sorry!
View Quote

Lol but how’s the snow?
Good rant 10/10
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 8:14:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lol but how’s the snow?
Good rant 10/10
View Quote

This year has been mild so far. Snowed twice in October and once 2 weeks ago. The joys of shovelling the sidewalk! Here by Rapid City on the southwest side, we don't get it as bad as the north and east sides of the state. I accepted the fact that I would have to deal with winter to get away from blue states. I moved my plans up 15-20 years due to Nevada falling to the dems in 2018 and that fatfuck assbreath Stupid Shitmypants.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top