Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2024 7:10:46 PM EDT
Some kind of display down at Clinton House this weekend. Says multiple vendors/displays.
$40. a person!  

Anyone go before?
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 12:22:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 6:54:10 PM EDT
[#2]
its good, and fun. tons of stuff to try.   the mile shoot is a extra $10-$20 and fills up fast.    

basically you walk up to a vendor booth,  say I wanna shoot this, if someone else shooting it you gotta wait as for a few guns there is just one of.  but like handguns they might have 5-6 of one model with and without red dots, or suppressor.  

all kinds of optics on guns as well as optic displays.  

you might get 5 rounds, half a mag or full mag depending on the booth and guns.  

bring sunscreen and a hat. and drinks. the food truck is pricey. so keep that in mind. and lines get long for it as well.  if I go taking a backpack and cooler.  I did happen to stay most of the day and get sunburned bad even with a hat a little sunblock.

I think Im gonna go, only been last year.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 7:23:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Plan on going, although I hope it doesn't storm too bad.  Anyone heard that it may change?  Website still shows this weekend.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 8:41:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GamecockOperator] [#4]
I'll be going as well. its a blast literally!!! well worth the money to play with otherpeople's products with their ammo, while also getting swag from them!! I'll be riding around with D16man
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 5:31:14 PM EDT
[#5]
rain  still forecast for both days.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 6:48:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 8:45:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I am going to go this year for the first time if the weather isn’t too bad.  I will be the white guy with a baseball hat on if you see me say hi.  Lol
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 8:46:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mustang17] [#8]
Does anyone know if you can still purchase tickers on-site? The eventbrite site says sold out.

ETA...you could. It was a good time.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 3:26:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: d16man] [#9]
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:27:00 PM EDT
[#10]
well i've spent most of today recouperating.  and i will probably spend most of tomorrow doing the same.. but you know what? it was well worth it.  I had the most fun time i've had since last year at the gathering!! it was a blast! (pun intended)  highly recommend going next year if you all didnt get to go this year.   yes there were lines, but they moved fairly fast, and while you get to shoot anything you want just about, on their dime for ammo, i dont see how anyone could complain about the length of lines.  man half me wishes it would start oder tomorrow so i can relive it all, but next year wont come soon enough!!!
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:01:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top