Posted: 3/8/2021 1:49:31 PM EDT
1. Sign up will go live on practiscore on Saturday 3-20-2021 at noon AZ time. Sign up, payment, and squading on practiscore only.
2. NO walk ups on the day of the match will be allowed!
3. NO cash payments on day of match allowed!
4. Wait list will be activated. do not show up if you did not get an email to make payment for getting into the match.
5. Squads will be no more then 10 competitors.
6. Please maintain social distancing while on the stages doing reset.
7. If you feel unwell, ARE SICK, or have been exposed to covid-19 in the past 14 days, do not come to the match.
WHEN: Saturday, MARCH 27TH.
Sign up at Practiscore.com Please sign up on practiscore and squad online. Registration goes live at noon the Saturday before the match. Once approved to shoot the match please squad on practiscore.
Report to your stage at 8am for safety and stage brief. Range goes hot at 8am.
Parking is on the HIGH POWER range. Expect 4 stages of rifle and pistol work with some physical stress added in the form of carrying, throwing, and dragging heavy objects. There will be running, crawling, and other activities. Awkward shooting positions are to be expected. This match will have both paper and steel. Please no armor piercing ammo. Wolf and other bi-metal jacketed ammo is allowed at this time. MAX distance at this time is 200yards.
Tactical iron- iron sights only see equipment division rules for further info
Tactical scope- any single optic see equipment division rules for further info
Open- anything goes see equipment division rules for further info
Armored- must wear front and rear rifle rated armor plates in a plate carrier system.
Manual- any bolt/slide/lever action rifle. pistol is limited to flush fit magazines, and iron sights only.
More information, rules, etc, here: https://twogunaction.squarespace.com/
Post questions here and I will answer em.
I’d like to do one of these. Sooner or later these dumbass restrictions will be gone.
The restrictions aren't stopping you from attending. sign up and give it a try.