Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2020 4:59:54 PM EDT
Is it true that your commie governor re-upped your lockdown?

Our commie governor in VA just grounded the entire state.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 5:02:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like it
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, he did issue a new shutdown of restaurants and bars and such, and Erie county (where im at) is apparently going into the red this Saturday.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 7:29:49 PM EDT
[#3]
“Voluntary activities sponsored or approved by a school entity’s governing body or administration are suspended, but these extracurricular activities may be held virtually. This includes, but is not limited to, attendance at or participation in activities such musical ensembles, school plays, student council, clubs, and school dances.”

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 8:28:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Closed the gyms again, what an asshole.  This is to go until Jan 4. But because lock downs don't work of course, there will be continued rising cases necessitating a longer lock down.  There needs to be large scale non-compliance. Fuck this guy already.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 8:37:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Did Beaver and Allegheny counties roll over for Wolf?

My gut tells me they would.  
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 9:06:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did Beaver and Allegheny counties roll over for Wolf?

My gut tells me they would.  
View Quote

@Ambridge77

Actually, there was a fair amount of push back from Beaver county officials back in May.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 10:03:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm not sure if it's said here enough:

FUCK TOM WOLF.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 11:28:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Everyone here has been very kind, as I am old and don't know how to Internet.

I've tried to PM sometimes, but am never sure they were sent.  

So, thanks for helping me even when you could be mocking me!  
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 11:29:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Also, FUCK TOM WOLF!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 11:19:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm not sure if it's said here enough:

FUCK TOM WOLF.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/11/2020 3:18:11 PM EDT
[#11]
FTW

FtheTranny

Link Posted: 12/11/2020 4:31:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Fuck wolf and his heshe sidekick.

Link Posted: 12/12/2020 1:17:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Lots of businesses, gyms, and restaurants around here have announced that Wolf can suck it, they're staying open.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 1:44:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Lots of businesses, gyms, and restaurants around here have announced that Wolf can suck it, they're staying open.
View Quote

I wish more around here would do that. I would happily go spend my money there.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 5:39:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2020 7:16:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/12/2020 7:34:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am going to go to as many as possible.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 7:44:45 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 12/12/2020 8:17:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Good - I really hope to see the same in my AO.

At least one of the major health clubs in my neighborhood said they are absolutely staying open and that they refuse to lay off their staff right before Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 9:38:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

There’s a group running around Pa showing bars/restaurants how to legally open to full capacity,
E.A.T (entrepreneurs against tyranny).
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 1:09:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

At least one of the major health clubs in my neighborhood said they are absolutely staying open and that they refuse to lay off their staff right before Christmas.
View Quote
If I could afford a membership, I'd be there..
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:24:57 PM EDT
[#22]
It's like our Governor and Wolf try to outdo each other. Fuck them both!
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 4:24:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is a small gym I pass in the morning on the way to work.  They recently covered or painted up the big windows in front.

And the Westmoreland county sheriff (that gym may be in Allegheny) said he will not be enforcing any of the new lockdown restrictions.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 11:06:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

There’s a group running around Pa showing bars/restaurants how to legally open to full capacity,
E.A.T (entrepreneurs against tyranny).
View Quote

It’d mean something if the state hadn’t carried out a psyop for the past 6 months scaring the shit out of the general public. My brewery saw a drop of almost 50% through the month of November which is historically one of the better months of the year in the hospitality business.  Now I’m doing a few nights of to-go only to keep selling some beer to my patrons that still want my beer. Hardly a money making effort. If people would show up in enough numbers I’d consider just being open and risk the fines and license issues.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 10:38:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Heard that a state legislator has been trying to see wolf in Harrisburg.  But wolf is not around at the governors office at the capitol, and his staff is all gone too.
The rumor is he’s hiding out in the poconos, with armed security- apparently he and his family have been getting a lot of death threats.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 11:01:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Heard that a state legislator has been trying to see wolf in Harrisburg.  But wolf is not around at the governors office at the capitol, and his staff is all gone too.
The rumor is he’s hiding out in the poconos, with armed security- apparently he and his family have been getting a lot of death threats.
View Quote

If he didn’t expect that he’s a bigger idiot than I thought. What a big fucking pussy!
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 10:08:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Rumor I heard, he is vacationing in FL.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 11:35:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Reichsfuhrer Wolf is outdoing himself now.  The last gasp of places trying to stay in business shut down by the totalitarian state.  

40 places shut down
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:02:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Also, FUCK TOM WOLF!!!!!!!!
View Quote

Totally agree. He’s a typical liberal and I’m shocked he hasn’t gone farther.
FTW!
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 3:05:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Just wait.  They have a never ending reason to fuck with businesses, using PCR cycle threshold as an easily manipulated means to base policy decisions.  Combine that with the fact they can and will use SEVEN different state agencies to impose their Covid-19 will upon your business, we've got a long two years left in his administration.  If I was a northern tier county I could care less, but I'm just outside of Harrisburg.  My health inspector comes from the Dept Of Ag office a mere 15 min away as are the six other agencies that will screw with me.  

The Super Bowl and the numbers from Christmas, garage parties, and other gatherings will crank the positivity rate back up while they simultaneously bang the death rate drum.  Plus some PPP money will be hitting soon, so in their minds the businesses impacted are "taken care of" by big daddy fed.  With the money availability as an excuse they can more easily shut down indoor dining and bar service.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top