Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2018 12:06:25 PM EDT
Went over around 10:30 and was #650. Turnout seems very high this year.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 12:50:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Voted about 7:15am - about 8 people in line.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 1:53:56 PM EDT
[#2]
leaving now!
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 2:24:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Our polling location had a ton of cars, but the lines weren't long...the vehicles in parking lot must have been workers.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 3:07:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Very few voters but most are at work.  Usually crowded after 4:30/5 PM.  Problem with the area is mostly union job holders or city/state workers and Democraps!
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 3:47:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Voted around 845am. Lines where not long but a steady flow of people coming in.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Voted at about 0740 in philly. Was surprisingly led kot to see many voters.

+1 for Wagner.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 5:19:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Heading to the polls right after work in Windber.  Be there right about 530
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 6:36:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Voted around 4pm today. I didn't have a long wait in line, but I'm told there was a point this morning where the wait was almost an hour.

Eta: I was number 1446 at my precinct on the day.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 7:11:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I was number 444 at 3 PM.  Thats a shit ton for my voting area.

My wife worked the polls till 2pm this year as a clerk.  she said it was nuts in there.

She said it was a majority of Republicans but we live in a really nice area... Might just be that.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 7:42:27 PM EDT
[#10]
#148 at 2:30pm

R button
no on borrowing money the city has no intention of spending wisely
and the big green VOTE button

it took longer to write this post than park-vote-leave
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 8:21:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Voted this am after work...was #49. Was in and out. Wife went after work and she was in the 600's but was still in and out.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 8:23:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Voted. We need Wagner. Anyone who didn't post here.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 8:33:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Voted at 1:30. Poll workers said its been the highest turnout for a non presidential election and I hope thats a good thing.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 8:55:56 PM EDT
[#14]
I voted earlier today, around 10:30, before heading to work.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 9:17:32 PM EDT
[#15]
ABC is calling it for Casey based on exit polls. eff. Let’s hope their wrong.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 10:12:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ABC is calling it for Casey based on exit polls. eff. Let’s hope their wrong.
View Quote
The generic son of one of Pennsylvania's most beloved Governors? It was over in 2006 and it marches forth now
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 10:13:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Unfortunately we have a better chance of seeing Jesus Christ in loincloth walking alongside the PA Turnpike than the Republicans winning anything in this state this go around. The takers grossly outnumber the makers and thats without the voted fraud in Philthy, Pissburgh and other 'sanctuary' shithole cities
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 10:50:44 PM EDT
[#18]
great.... next is gun bans

Quoted:
Unfortunately we have a better chance of seeing Jesus Christ in loincloth walking alongside the PA Turnpike than the Republicans winning anything in this state this go around. The takers grossly outnumber the makers and thats without the voted fraud in Philthy, Pissburgh and other 'sanctuary' shithole cities
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 11:27:33 PM EDT
[#19]
I worked the polls as judge and we had a huge turn out for our location. In my area dems beat out the reps by two thirds. I feel freaking sick. A good portion of the people voting had no idea what they where even doing, some didn't speak English.

My fellow workers had me confused a well. They where all liberal gun hating idiots. One tried to guilt trip me because i wasnt a veteran and i never seen what a rifle could do to a man.

Lots of gun hating, free to them money taking voters at my location. I'm on my way out of this town thankfully.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 11:29:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
I’ll take this opportunity to plug the upcoming emergency 2A gatherings at the capital.  Toomey and some other Rs are joining with the Ds to implement gun control measures. AWB; mag restrictions, the works.

Date is TBD. Dependent upon what Wolf does.

For more details please visit and check in for updates at the pafoa link below:

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=340850
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 11:41:03 PM EDT
[#21]
makes me sick

Quoted:
I worked the polls as judge and we had a huge turn it for our location. In my area dems beat it the reps my to thirds. I feel freaking sick. A good portion of the people voting had no idea what they where even doing, some didn't speak English.

My fellow workers had me confused a well. They where all liberal gun hating idiots. One tried to guilt trip me because i want a veteran and i never seen what a rifle could do to a man.

Lots of gun hating, free to them money taking voters at my location. I'm on my way out of this town thankfully.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:00:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Anyone have a good source for PA state assembly results?

ETA: found some here: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/06/us/elections/results-pennsylvania-elections.html

Looks like we definitely lost seats in the state house, but managed to hold onto it. (I count 109 Rs in that list out of 203, but i am exhausted and could be off a bit)
We lost 11-12 of the 25 state senate seats that were up, i think that might have cost us our supermajority there.

Overall looks like we held on at the state legislature level but we did take some losses. Hopefully it was mostly mushy anti-gun Rs that got voted out.

ETA 2: Did some looking, the makeup will likely be:

State House: 109R - 94D (changed from 121R - 78D - 4 vacant)

State Senate: 29R - 21D (changed from 34R - 16D) this could change since there are two outstanding races that are statistical ties right now. I gave 1 to each side.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 2:55:13 AM EDT
[#23]
My district flipped from R to D in the state house (Incumbent R retired, largely unknown R ran in his place) but oddly enough, I think the new D might actually be less anti-2a than the R he was running against.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 3:48:26 AM EDT
[#24]
I find it disgusting that the very same people that got Trump elected also got all these dems elected.

In reality... if the President wasn't a celebrity,  he would not have been elected.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:58:55 AM EDT
[#25]
A large number of the D won at the state level were uncontested.  In my area, the D that won and replaced an R is no real change... the R co-sponsored a bunch of shitty anti gun legislation and did pretty much nothing else.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:47:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
A large number of the D won at the state level were uncontested.  In my area, the D that won and replaced an R is no real change... the R co-sponsored a bunch of shitty anti gun legislation and did pretty much nothing else.
View Quote
Hopefully we have a chance to correct that in 2 years.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:21:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Well, Wolf still won in Erie county, but the whole 16th voted Kelly. So theres that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top