Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2018 9:30:09 AM EDT
Are there any outdoor Ranges in Fayetteville? I just picked up a new rifle from the FFL, but won't have time to shoot it until next weekend when I'm up in Fayetteville. It looks like the only Ranges open to the public are indoor.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 8:18:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Hobbs state park, but it can be crowded, especially with deer season coming up.

It would be a little bit of a drive, outside of Rogers.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 11:40:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hobbs state park, but it can be crowded, especially with deer season coming up.

It would be a little bit of a drive, outside of Rogers.
View Quote
Alot of reviews talked about waiting in lines, so I'll probably just wait till I get back to Dallas
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 11:54:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Take a look at Luther Owens Shooting Range in Berryville.  No personal experience.  Just a Google search.
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 10:49:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Alot of reviews talked about waiting in lines, so I'll probably just wait till I get back to Dallas
View Quote
Hobbs is a great place to go if you can go on a weekday early in the morning, and not so close to deer season.  I won't go there on weekends, though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top