Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2019 7:32:21 PM EDT
It looks like I'm going with no real way out of it. For those of you in the know, are there metal detectors or wands going in?
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 4:29:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't answer directly, but it seems like it's not an issue anyway. The rules have an explicit exception that would apply to CPL holders:

1. Weapons of OSFEC law enforcement officials and those carried by persons authorized
by law to carry them
when carried in a manner authorized by law;

... nice of them to partly acknowledge some civil rights I guess.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:13:06 PM EDT
[#2]
None last year. There's cops at the entrances. Show them your gun and chl badge.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 8:59:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Never have been in all the years I've gone, and they can't keep you out or tell you to put it away if you have a CHL.  Keep it concealed and don't draw attention to yourself.
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 1:38:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys. I never even thought to read the fair rules. I guess I assumed it wouldn't even address it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top