Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2021 11:04:21 PM EDT
I'm going to be on the west coast of Florida for the next couple of weeks visiting family. I'd like to look at and possibly purchase some high end binoculars. I'm looking at Meopta, Swaro and Leica. I've looked for camera stores near Tampa and all I see are actual camera stores. Any help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 12:41:11 PM EDT
[#1]
https://www.meoptasportsoptics.com/us/dealer-locator/ there are a few Meopta dealers listed on the west coast.

I'm pretty sure Bass Pro sells Swaro.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 5:26:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 8:56:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys! I didn't realize Bass Pro sold higher end optics. I'm tired of buying stuff sight unseen and relying solely on opinions of people I've never met. I'm leaning very hard towards Meopta Meopro air, but really want to get them in hand.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 11:41:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Striking out guys. Called Bill Jackson's and another place called Cracker Boys as well as some other gun stores and nobody carries Meopta. Swaro yes, but no Meopta. That was my two frontrunners and I wanted to compare them SxS. Any other suggestions?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top