BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2018 5:17:31 AM EDT
Opening Day Gun Season for them deerz

Who's going out this am?
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 7:38:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I went out to water company property in Easton this morning, was on stand by 05:15 ,half hr later, I hear something coming my way in the darkness.

Another hunter walks on in & is startled when I said Yo! He said he didn't see my light (I didn't use one) & went back the way he came.

I didn't even see a squirrel & went back to my truck by noon.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 8:51:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Good luck to everyone!
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:30:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I went out to water company property in Easton this morning, was on stand by 05:15 ,half hr later, I hear something coming my way in the darkness.

Another hunter walks on in & is startled when I said Yo! He said he didn't see my light (I didn't use one) & went back the way he came.

I didn't even see a squirrel & went back to my truck by noon.
View Quote
Aquarion? If so what part Hemlock, Saugatuck... etc?

Me and a fellow arfcommer are also hunting the area. Went again this evening in the snow. Didn't see shit and when the snow hit I couldn't see anymore than 30 yards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top