Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2024 9:01:13 PM EDT
Have the weekend off and the company has me put up in Corona.
I thinking of stopping by and wanted to know if it's worth the time.
I'm looking for reloading supplies more than anything.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 3:42:22 PM EDT
[#1]
If you're just looking to kill some time in the afternoon, maybe.  I gave up on the gun shows years ago since better deals can typically be found online.  Once you factor in gas, entry fee, maybe parking fee.... it's hard for the smaller places to complete.

Range time?  It's in Corona, right across the old dairies, but busy on the weekends;
https://www.raahauges.com/
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 4:25:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Pretty much killing time.
I've stayed at the hotel there on and off in the past few years and worked at ONT for 2 years so I know that area.

Fishing sucks now and I can only wash my truck so many times..
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 2:14:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I attended.

I found one vendor with limited 1000 round cartons of primers who wanted $150 each. The large ammo vendor who used to carry powder and primers had neither.

As for ammo:

Remanufactured .223 for ~$200 per 500 and remanufactured 9mm for ~$250 per 1000.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top