Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2020 9:04:12 PM EDT
I've been using Ace Spirits since our dick Governor first shut down the stores and they have been awesome and saved me lots of money.  Just now I tried to place an order and it is telling me that ground shipping is not available to my address.  I am guessing that the commonwealth caught on and Ace got their peepee slapped.

Are there any other online places shipping to PA? (Aside from the overpriced state run store)

Feel free to PM if you want to keep it on the down low.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 5:34:18 PM EDT
[#1]
When I checked them out, they were more expensive than the state stores. Especially after shipping costs.
PLCB was offering free shipping the last time I ordered.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 10:50:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When I checked them out, they were more expensive than the state stores. Especially after shipping costs.
PLCB was offering free shipping the last time I ordered.
View Quote

They were much cheaper for what I was buying, even after shipping.

For example, Bulleit Rye was $21 (on sale, but only a couple bucks off) vs $33 at PCLB.  Shipping averaged $4 per bottle, and half the bottles were 1.75s.  I was buying at least a dozen at a time, though.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 3:02:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I see, that was a deal. I was mostly looking at bourbons and didn't see any deals.
I picked up a 1.75 Bulleit rye when I was in MD. It was a lot cheaper than here.
The wife and I like that for old fashioned's. We go through quite a bit.
Supply is limited everywhere. I hope some more releases of bourbon are coming.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top