Quoted:
Very nice of you!
View Quote
This.

Consider your membership bumped a year.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 6:14:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I live in Burleson, South of Fort Worth. I have two Pact chronographs that I want to give away. I'm pretty sure that one of them works, and since PACT is in Grand Prairie, getting parts and/or service should be relatively painless. If you are interested, IM me and we will set up a meet. Have a great day and God bless Texas. I've had multiple inquiries, so first come, first served. I'll update when they are gone.
View Quote

I'll take them.

Thanks.  Sending PM now.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:20:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Here is the second chronograph. It does power on. Diffuser screens are missing. Battery is held in with tape. No idea if it will just need diffusers or an entire skyscreen assembly. Uses standard jacks like newer skyscreens, so could probably upgrade. I can hear the printer calibrate on power on. Paying it forward, you get what you pay for, caveat emptor, no take backs, no store credit, free. PM and I will pick one lucky winner for the price is right to come on down and pick it up near I-20 and the George Bush Raceway.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:58:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This.

Consider your membership bumped a year.
View Quote

Thank you, sir!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:44:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Bumping for edit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top