Happy thanksgiving ????

Ya bunch gun nuts

??
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 6:18:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Thankyou. Same to you & yours..
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 6:57:39 PM EDT
[#2]
One of only two days a year that NICS centers are closed.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 10:01:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 10:52:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 10:55:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Happy Thanksgiving Brothers behind enemy lines!
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 11:26:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Happy Thanksgiving
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 11:40:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 12:16:01 PM EDT
[#8]
To one and all, enjoy your annual massive consumption day!

Bill
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 10:56:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 5:44:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't buy a gun today?:/
View Quote
Since Cuomo won't play nice and allow our permit to act as a NICS exemption, then purchases have to go through the phone or computer for a background check. When the NICS center is closed for two days a year, that effectively means no transfers are possible in NYS on those days
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 9:25:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Since Cuomo won't play nice and allow our permit to act as a NICS exemption, then purchases have to go through the phone or computer for a background check. When the NICS center is closed for two days a year, that effectively means no transfers are possible in NYS on those days
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cuomo will never do anything "pro-gun"....it's absolute bullshit that NYS won't participate with the Brady Act provision of not requiring a NICS check if the applicant has a Handgun Licenses issued or certified in the last five years, especially now that we are required to recertify every five years. Back when the NICS system was formed, many issuing Counties made a "back ground check" card available to handgun licenses holders, in fact they wouldn't amend your Licenses until they ran your name, but between BAFTE and NYS they couldn't get their shit together and so the Lawful got screwed over again.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 2:46:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One of only two days a year that NICS centers are closed.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
Sucks to live in NY..

I'm good to go for another 4 years and 6 months in NC.. when i have to renew my ccw.. than ill be good for another 5 years of non nics checks..

Its great to live in a free state...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top