Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2022 11:16:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ditch-Tiger]
Inspired by @die-tryin 's recent thread and all the others in the various sub-forums, I'd like to try one out here.
Rules are simple, post up a piece of unused (firearms related) gear you'd like to pay it forward to another WV member. Whomever claims said item needs to post up something to the group and so on and so forth...
Honor system applies; please claim what you need/will use/want to try. Not for resale or profit. Please try to claim items equal or at least close to the value of what you put up. Let's see if we can keep this thread going for a long, long while.
To start it off, I have the following items up for grabs...
Local pickup if possible. (Nitro/Hurricane area)

Muzzy fixed blade 100gr broadhead
Remington 700DM mag for long action magnum
Galco Yorquri holster 1911
Bianchi S&W 629 6" holster
Random AR parts (Car picitinny rails, light mount, buffer sling mount & Magpul AFG mount)

If needed, call out person in thread with an "I'll take it", send PM/E-mail and post your play it forward in the thread.
I can be reached via PM.
Enjoy and hopefully this thread will help fellow WV'ers and thrive!
Link Posted: 3/30/2022 11:34:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ditch-Tiger] [#1]
Accidental double tap
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 7:50:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Great idea.  I will have to dig through my supplies.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 8:42:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 6:56:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jnk556:
I'll allow it, long as you guys get along and play nice.  First complaint I get I'll shut it down.

Carry on.
View Quote

Cool.

OP, glad I could inspire,  not sure how tho. Lol

I may need to dig up some more stuff
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 7:12:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By die-tryin:

OP, glad I could inspire,  not sure how tho. Lol

View Quote

From your plate thread.
I've got a box-o-parts/things I don't need and their not worth enough to put on gunbroker but I can't throw them out either so I'd figure I'd try to see if I can help some local ARF'ers out.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 9:47:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got plenty of stuff I'll give away if somebody needs them, no strings attached.  Now I have to dig through those boxes and drawers I avoid.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 11:24:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/12/2022 4:45:37 PM EDT
[#8]
would it be easier to see who is in dire need of something?  I am sure we all have boxes of "extra" stuff :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top