Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2018 6:27:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2018 10:06:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't been as active in this year's fight as I have been in years past.

That is about to change so count me in on doing as much as possible.
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 5:36:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I am all for writing letters and such but how about finding candidates to run against these ass hats?, boycotting there businesses and there families businesses? changing the state election laws to prevent a three person fight for governor? which kept Fung from getting elected, encourage friends to join the NRA and GOA,refuse to patronize businesses that are anti NRA or anti gun including the ones that advertise on local news outlets? these are not new ideas the libs have been doing this to us for decades, time to give  back.
Link Posted: 3/12/2018 12:48:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/12/2018 11:21:58 PM EDT
[#4]
As far as a business that apparently is not in favor of our 2nd amendment rights, is Honey Dew Donuts.  I stop in one of their stores every morning for a coffee and a sandwich, so I spend about 2500.00 a year there.  Last week I went in and as I was having my coffee I attempted to log on to AR15.com using their Honey Dew Guest WiFi, and a large yellow rectangle appeared and said the web site was blocked because it was related to weapons.  I then tried several other sites and they were blocked as well because of "weapons".

I asked the owner of the two stores I "used to" patronize and he claimed he didn't know anything about it, but he would find out.  I've called him several times but still no answer as why they are blocked.

To see if it was just these two stores, I drove up to Warwick, to their Apponoug store and the same thing,  AR15.com was blocked, so it appears to be company wide.

Just wanted to let everyone know that there are probably better places to spend your hard earned money.

Pistola45
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 8:34:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 9:55:27 AM EDT
[#6]
raf,

I think they are just a New England operation, but I will check.  I checked and found that they have 145 locations throughout New England, that is a lot of places that don't want our business.

Thanks,

Pistola45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top