Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2021 12:27:52 AM EDT
In support of this thread

What is the ALHTF fallback communication plan?

Huntsville, AL

27FEB21

8am (I have verified the time!!!)

­PM me for location.

Discussion topic #1

PACE

Primary - Arfcom / Internets

Alternate - Wired, Signal, Telegram, Gab. Chat apps basically.

Contingency - Ham radio

Emergency - Somewhere local to you. @cubie posted this Alabama Emergency Management Divisions

:: Update ::

Good breakfast. Met up with a couple folks. Its good to know there are folks genuinely interested in networking and maintaining a relationship.

Only thing discussed of this matter was getting deeper into the EMA Divisions map and finalizing somewhere in "our" district.

Other than that, F-111s, F-18s, rocket fuel being used structurally, and how bad Reddog is at directions.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:16:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Wednesday bump

Please be aware - this is the last one I'm going to do.

I believe I've been successful in answering, for me, what the ALHTF forum fallback plan is. Since then my mission has been to spread the word.

I've done the best I can do. Several of you have been extraordinarily supportive and I greatly appreciate all the input. I've made many connections and I hope this will suffice in my effort to piece together a network of like-minded individuals.

After this I will probably do some sort of once-a-month meet-up in Huntsville, but I dont see enough interest to continue a state wide effort. What interest I have seen has been genuine and heartfelt, and for that I am greatly appreciative.

8am

PM me if youre interested
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top