Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2020 1:34:19 PM EDT
No action today by SCOTUS on any of the 2A gun cases.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:15:25 AM EDT
[#1]
So they punted the NYSRPA case and took nothing else up to replace it. Tyrants in robes.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:12:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So they punted the NYSRPA case and took nothing else up to replace it. Tyrants in robes.
View Quote
Not necessarily. They only held the conference on the 10 potential 2A cases on Friday, May 15, 2020. There has been no update on the SCOTUS website on any action, granted or denied, so far. Things are just running a bit slower due to the Wuhan Virus. The time to be happy or angry is after an update on the results of the conference are posted.

A table of the pending cases is at https://airtable.com/embed/shrcrC5FsedZqIi3T/tblMclNyymYiklOOg/viwM47ZZsFWQo69Vf?blocks=hide&backgroundColor=teal

UPDATE: After I posted this I rechecked the site and I see they had action yesterday to distribute for conference scheduled on May 21, 2020. It appears all 10 cases have been updated yesterday for May 21, 2020 conference. Probably issues with scheduling and, as noted, the virus.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 11:50:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Eight have their decisions already.  They’re all scrambling with calls and emails to Roberts to see which direction the wind is blowing today.  Then they will decide what to take up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top