Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2024 6:12:11 PM EDT
I stopped into PSA in Myrtle today to look at daggers. Every single PSA gun had been pulled from the shelves, they said something about computers crashing and not being able to sell any PSA guns. Any non PSA guns were still available.
Just a heads up for anyone heading that way
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:39:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:45:03 AM EDT
[#2]
A few days back, the Greenville store had been closed completely because the computers were down, I think in connection to the cell phone solar flare mess.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 9:19:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 12:58:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Greenville retail is good, but something still funky @ the range (so members only as of this morning).
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 11:46:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep, went to the Columbia store Friday morning and was greeted with an employee saying no gun sales due to computer issues.  I was going to grab a gift card because I had cash burning a hole in my pocket and they couldn’t take cash for any sales.  
Of course what I went looking for was no where to be found on the shelves as usual.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 2:10:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 9:09:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ScottsGT:
Yep, went to the Columbia store Friday morning and was greeted with an employee saying no gun sales due to computer issues.  I was going to grab a gift card because I had cash burning a hole in my pocket and they couldn’t take cash for any sales.  
Of course what I went looking for was nowhere to be found on the shelves as usual.
View Quote

Some things never change.

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 10:52:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ThePontificator:

Some things never change.

View Quote

Yea, it really pisses me off that I’m driving right by the place and stop in to buy ammo that THEY manufacture and they cannot even keep it on the shelves.  Plenty online, so I have to pay $10 shipping, even though I was standing in their store. That’s 10 less pulls of the trigger!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top