BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Nikki Haley (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 5:39:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I am soooo sick of all the snail mail flyers I get daily.... the one that says it all... " if you didn't vote in the democratic primary you can still vote for Nikki Haley" truth spit right there!

on a side note ... I am an aviation buff who is in the north east pattern approach  for GSP airport.... the wind must have been blowing the wrong direction today.... no Trump plane pics... he landed from the south west...
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 5:42:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sandboxmedic] [#2]
Ironically, I just got the mail including a Nikki flyer talking about "old men"- I guess sexism and age-ism is ok for a "woman of color", especially since they are both old white dudes.  

#nevernikki- just go away, preferably out of SC.

ETA- and correct my trying to type on the phone.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 7:52:09 PM EDT
[#3]
She's moving beyond embarrassing herself and starting to embarrass the State.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:04:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:
Ironically, I just got the mail including a Nikki flyer talking about "old men"- I guess age-ism is ok for a "woman of color", especially since they both old white dudes.  
#nevernikki- just go away, preferably out of SC.
View Quote

No forward-looking ideas.  She's running against old men and 12 other fellas.

Nikki can piss off.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:48:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Her ads are showing up on Pluto's Godzilla channel.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:12:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Mint:
Her ads are showing up on Pluto's Godzilla channel.
View Quote

Youtube has been Nikki Haley AIDS for months.  The only way to shut it off it to use a VPN.

On a positive note, all the fuckers in the neighborhood who'd I rather shoot in the face and loot their shit vs. loaning them a firearm when shit goes down like the 2015 flood are now sporting Nimrata signs on their lawns.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 9:17:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By MitchbSC:

Youtube has been Nikki Haley AIDS for months.  The only way to shut it off it to use a VPN.

On a positive note, all the fuckers in the neighborhood who'd I rather shoot in the face and loot their shit vs. loaning them a firearm when shit goes down like the 2015 flood are now sporting Nimrata signs on their lawns.
View Quote

What's the positive? Can't be that they've outed themselves because that you already know.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 5:52:11 PM EDT
[#8]
My point, if I had one , was they doubled-down on past sketchy behavior and outed themselves further with the Haley signs.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 10:19:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MitchbSC] [#9]
Speaking of the unclarity in muh wheelhouse ...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 12:25:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 8:37:31 AM EDT
[#11]
I hope the ads stop after tomorrow. She will have no reason to run them in SC anymore.

I blocked the texts and reported them as spam. I didn’t get one yesterday.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 10:19:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:
I hope the ads stop after tomorrow. She will have no reason to run them in SC anymore.

I blocked the texts and reported them as spam. I didn’t get one yesterday.
View Quote

Ive done the same. Its the sheer amount of different phone numbers. I get a minimum 3 per day.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 12:10:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Attachment Attached File

And not for Nikki.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 8:02:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Where's the official watch Nikki bomb in her home state thread?

The gnashing of teeth tonight will be epic.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 8:17:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Nevermind, it's already been called for Trump!

Nikki
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 8:27:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Brutal- all of the news stations had Trump as the winner just after 7PM.  The poll results weren't even posted.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 9:08:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Nikki Haley loses to Donald Trump minutes after polls close in South Carolina’s GOP primary, AP says

-WISTV By-line
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 9:43:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Ace Ventura When Nature Calls: LOOOOOSSSEEEEERRR (Monster Truck Scene)
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 7:59:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Local news this morning talked about how she is gonna stay in the race because she got 40% of the vote... how much of that 40% were dems voting?  and of course the political annalist they had on said the same thing and why would they mention dems voting?

if only Republicans could vote yesterday it would have been a landslide of epic proportions. delusional is all I can say about the media and the Haley campaign.

because I'm so close to NC I bet I get more of those cringe worthy political ads... you know the ones we should be done with.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 8:56:58 AM EDT
[#20]
I 100% saw mask wearing democrats voting yesterday. It was blatantly obvious to me while I was at the poll.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 8:58:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By gunwolf:
Local news this morning talked about how she is gonna stay in the race because she got 40% of the vote... how much of that 40% were dems voting?  and of course the political analysts they had on said the same thing and why would they mention dems voting?

if only Republicans could vote yesterday it would have been a landslide of epic proportions. delusional is all I can say about the media and the Haley campaign.

because I'm so close to NC I bet I get more of those cringe worthy political ads... you know the ones we should be done with.
View Quote

Pretty sure that the number of dems voting in yesterday's GOP primary is being overblown.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 9:00:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By ThePontificator:

Pretty sure that the number of dems voting in yesterday's GOP primary is being overblown.
View Quote

Not from what a saw.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:12:51 AM EDT
[#23]
The advisory questions, unfortunately like many actually binding referendum questions I've seen on our ballots, were vague to the point of being meaningless if you didn't research them beforehand.  They aren't single sentence issues and the details really matter.

Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:38:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Clemson_John:
The advisory questions, unfortunately like many actually binding referendum questions I've seen on our ballots, were vague to the point of being meaningless if you didn't research them beforehand.  They aren't single sentence issues and the details really matter.

View Quote

I agree.

"A law to hold accountable the things that should have been accounted for but were not accounted."
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:41:12 PM EDT
[#25]
I 100% saw mask wearing democrats voting yesterday. It was blatantly obvious to me while I was at the poll.
View Quote

The old lady behind me saw someone voting and said. "I did't know little boys were allowed to vote." Then she looked closer and said "Oh...... oooohhh." with disappointment when she realized it was really a woman.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 3:53:55 PM EDT
[#26]
The Sunday RV shows on Youtube are so much more enjoyable without Teefers repeatedly telling me Orange Mad bad and nothing else about her policies or platform.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Not a single FNH commercial on TV.  Thank goodness.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 7:51:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Not a single FNH commercial on TV.  Thank goodness.
View Quote

And no texts telling me I have to vote for Nikki to save America- not that she, her texts or her mailers ever told me what she believes is wrong (other than she apparently doesn't like old guys) or any ideas she has on anything (other than disliking old guys).  I'm about the same age as Nikki, so apparently not old in her mind, but I was still kind of offended as my dad and lots of other men I know are old guys and they're OK dudes.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 8:57:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:

And no texts telling me I have to vote for Nikki to save America- not that she, her texts or her mailers ever told me what she believes is wrong (other than she apparently doesn't like old guys) or any ideas she has on anything (other than disliking old guys).  I'm about the same age as Nikki, so apparently not old in her mind, but I was still kind of offended as my dad and lots of other men I know are old guys and they're OK dudes.  
View Quote

My dad is an "Old Guy" like FJB.  There is NO WAY my dad has the mental faculties to be president.  My dad is a liberal like FJB also, so I guess that makes him a FJB equal.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 11:47:41 AM EDT
[#31]
My democrat troll up the road still has a Haley sign in the yard.

Add this to the observations that Dems were mucking around with the R primary.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 11:52:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Newscum telling folks what's going on; also note the woman at 2:55 (you can speed the video up to 1.5x).

Holy CRAP... He literally just admitted it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 10:23:23 PM EDT
[#33]
I think I was the first to vote in my precinct as i went immediately after leaving work Saturday morning. Not another voter in sight while I was there. My wife went later in the day and they tried to claim she had already voted. She told them to look again, poll idiot looked and realized that I voted earlier and my wife had not voted yet. Not the first time that has happened to her with the poll workers.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 11:59:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By BubbaShootz:
I think I was the first to vote in my precinct as i went immediately after leaving work Saturday morning. Not another voter in sight while I was there. My wife went later in the day and they tried to claim she had already voted. She told them to look again, poll idiot looked and realized that I voted earlier and my wife had not voted yet. Not the first time that has happened to her with the poll workers.
View Quote

Our poll wizards couldn't figure out a Sr vs Jr ahead of us.  It vapor-locked half the check-in desk as they shared the brain to unwind two "same names at the same address."

45 min wait to vote too.  Typical Richland County voter suppressor m.o. for the NW Richland area that will be represented by Ronnie Cromer out of Newberry when Dick Harpootles says toodles to his senate district.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 12:04:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 2:45:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 12:54:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By d16man:

That article hits the nail on the head.
View Quote

So, she officially suspended her campaign for President today. Any guesses as to what she does now? She is going to run for office somewhere, sometime soon, I bet. She's a political animal, and just being on Boeing's board won't cut it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Nikki Haley (Page 2 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top