User Panel

Site Notices
Nikki Haley (Page 1 of 2)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/28/2023 6:52:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/28/2023 8:57:39 PM EDT
[#1]
It's hard to cram so many things wrong with this country into one human but, by god, she's an overachiever.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 6:53:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ScottsGT] [#2]
Had to LOL at a news article today where she said she feels that SC will boost her numbers in the primary.  

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 7:41:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 5:36:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Haley claims her poll numbers are "surging".

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/haley-celebrates-momentum-gop-rivals-ramp-attacks-guys-know-surging

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 7:47:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Her political career is flying as high as that confederate flag at the capitol building.
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 8:30:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Websters should put her picture by the definition of Narcissist.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 7:11:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Sanlanman:
Websters should put her picture by the definition of Narcissist.
View Quote

They would have to remove Obama's
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 10:23:50 PM EDT
[#8]
She's 'surged' from 6% to 8% since all the Swamp media and money have lined up behind her. So she'll lose to Trump by 52 points instead of 54.

I think she's torpedoed any small chance she had at VP.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 1:02:31 AM EDT
[#9]
I'd be happy if she just went away; tired of hearing from or about her.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:25:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:
I'd be happy if she just went away; tired of hearing from or about her.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/6/2023 12:08:20 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't see how she would even take her own state.  I figured this was just a play for a VP spot from the get go.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 8:51:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Nikki Haley cancels Iowa event: video shows empty room:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/08/nikki-haley-cancels-iowa-event-video-shows-empty-room/

Quite a contrast to her annoying attack ads that I see on YT 50 times a day. Almost makes me want to buy a YT premium account.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:10:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Supposedly due to the weather, which makes sense given their current conditions, but yeah, despite the media and other groups (i.e. military industrial complex) doing their best to pump her up folks just don't care for her.  I don't know anyone here in SC who has said they'd vote for her.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 9:13:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Rand Paul has come out against Nikki H. and said if you agree go to nevernikki.net and express your thoughts.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 10:01:30 AM EDT
[#16]
I have seen exactly one Nikki lawn sign, but it is in the middle of nowhere between Greenville and Abbeville counties. I have seen her TV ads on the Pluto Godzilla channel, of all places. She does seem to have advertising money.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 2:39:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Irmo News, January 11, 2024 page 2 has a letter to the editor that Haley with save education via more after-school reading program$ using non-woke books and other reading remediation program$.  

I don't believe it.  Haley's on a different payroll now.  And those votes and that money's not coming from SC.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 7:40:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 11:02:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Even the morning news radio declared, “Nikki Haley comes out on top”, …..of second place.  I laughed and my son looks at me and say what ? I explain it’s like me celebrating you coming out on top of the class with the highest D. He understood.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 5:56:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 9:46:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 10:38:29 PM EDT
[#22]

You left out a row..
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 2:45:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Her radio ads are starting. Says she's the only one that beat Biden. We are pretty much F***** if that's the case.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:15:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:11:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Well, this is a bold strategy.  Post Millennial reporting and cheating is so common amongst couples these days I doubt anyone cares, they probably expect it (not like these rumors weren't flying before she was ever governor).  

BREAKING: Nikki Haley allegedly cheated on husband with lobbyist AND comms consultant prior to SC governorship

Lobbyist Larry Marchant Jr and Haley's communications consultant, Will Folks, admitted in signed affidavits that they had both, on separate occasions, had affairs with the then-future governor.

BREAKING: Nikki Haley allegedly cheated on husband with lobbyist AND comms consultant prior to SC governorship

Court documents have revealed that Nikki Haley did, in fact, cheat on her husband before becoming governor, and that one of her lovers was a married South Carolina lobbyist.

Haley repeatedly denied that she'd been unfaithful to her husband, Michael, when allegations first broke in 2010. They've now been married for 28 years, and have two children together.

According to the Daily Mail, the aforementioned lobbyist, Larry Marchant Jr, and Haley's communications consultant, Will Folks, admitted in signed affidavits that they had both, on separate occasions, had affairs with the then-future governor.

In his affidavit, Marchant said that he and Haley "had sexual intercourse" during a conference in Salt Lake City in June 2008.

"I came forward publicly on this matter only after being contacted by the press and after hearing Rep. Haley claim that she had been one hundred percent faithful to her husband in response to the Folks' allegations when I knew her statements were absolutely false," he added. "This issue has been difficult for me personally, professionally and has brought unwanted attention to my family and my clients."

Folks said that he had kissed Haley in her vehicle in early 2007, and that they "saw each other again repeatedly" until June of that year, when he met the woman he would go on to marry.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-nikki-haley-allegedly-cheated-on-husband-with-lobbyist-and-comms-consultant-prior-to-sc-governorship

Link Posted: 1/20/2024 1:35:13 PM EDT
[#26]
It wasn't a good news day for Haley yesterday.  Besides getting nailed for getting railed by men other than her husband, the drum beat is picking up over her citizenship status at-birth vs. the Constitution's requirement for natural-born citizenship.  Someone on her staff better come up with that Hawaiian birth certificate thingy.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 2:06:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sandboxmedic] [#27]
Ouch - Tim Scott endorses former rival Trump in blow to Haley
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-senator-tim-scott-endorse-donald-trump-nyt-2024-01-19/?ref=upstract.com (left cold)

ETA- I've got a feeling there's a lot more going on behind the scenes regarding the timing of these "announcements" and trying to steer things in the direction that benefits "the deep state" (for lack of a better term).
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 2:23:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:
Ouch - Tim Scott endorses former rival Trump in blow to Haley
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-senator-tim-scott-endorse-donald-trump-nyt-2024-01-19/?ref=upstract.com (left cold)

ETA- I've got a feeling there's a lot more going on behind the scenes regarding the timing of these "announcements" and trying to steer things in the direction that benefits "the deep state" (for lack of a better term).
View Quote

South Carolina Democrat Party responds to Tim Scott's announcement:

https://www.wistv.com/2024/01/19/scdp-responds-tim-scotts-endorsement-donald-trump-president/

I'm surprised she didn't call Scott an "Uncle Tom". Off-mic I'll bet she did.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 3:16:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 6:20:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 9:38:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Damn if she is not hammering the local airwaves. She's even crowding out the ambulance chasers.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 10:06:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Maybe I'm paranoid, hard not to be with everything else being clownworld, but I still think it's an ominous sign that's she's still in when she's down by double digits in all of the polling.  I'm hoping Trump absolutely wrecks here in the primaries; if she stays in even after getting demolished in her home state I'm really going to start worrying though.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 11:04:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By atavistic:
Damn if she is not hammering the local airwaves. She's even crowding out the ambulance chasers.
View Quote

I have to put my entire house on VPN at the router at this point.

Anything streaming with a SC IP address is getting dookie hammared if that stream allows commercials.  And Nikki can fuck off with her messaging.  It's hamfisted and stupid.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 11:26:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By MitchbSC:

I have to put my entire house on VPN at the router at this point.

Anything streaming with a SC IP address is getting dookie hammared if that stream allows commercials.  And Nikki can fuck off with her messaging.  It's hamfisted and stupid.
View Quote

Fortunately (and Unfortunately), my ISP and websites think I am in or close to Charlotte NC, (a moving target) so I don't get the Haley ads (yet). But wife likes to look at the local TV news, and the shear volume of her hyped up ads are nauseatingly obnoxious.

I hope she keeps pissing off voters.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 7:41:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Sanlanman:

Fortunately (and Unfortunately), my ISP and websites think I am in or close to Charlotte NC, (a moving target) so I don't get the Haley ads (yet). But wife likes to look at the local TV news, and the shear volume of her hyped up ads are nauseatingly obnoxious.

I hope she keeps pissing off voters.
View Quote

somehow - i never get south carolina ads. I always get NC ads both at home and on my cell phone. Mine thinks I live in Raleigh.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 9:06:33 PM EDT
[#36]
One of her campaign mailers helped me to not scratch up the handle of my hand truck dolly today.  So, I guess I finally found a use for Nikki Haley.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 9:11:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Was it Iowa she was beat by nonexistent opponent?
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 9:14:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By UrbancommandoX:
Was it Iowa she was beat by nonexistent opponent?
View Quote

Nevada

Link Posted: 2/8/2024 9:45:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 9:57:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 10:00:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 10:02:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 6:39:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Bird brain is going to get smoked!
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:33:31 PM EDT
[#44]
This was on the sidebar of another video I was watching last night (one of Styx's) so I watch it- it's Forbes so I was a bit surprised by all of the support in the comments, including from overseas, with some TDS sufferers thrown in for good measure.

WATCH: Trump Speaks To Overflow Crowd Outside South Carolina Rally
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:56:09 PM EDT
[#45]
I just saw that Nikki was in Newberry yesterday- I went though part of Newberry yesterday around noon and had no idea.  Had I not seen a podcaster making fun of the fact she only had about a dozen people show up I'd have never known; it's not even mentioned in the usual Midlands news that I've seen.  She does have a big fancy bus but whoever came up with the slogan "the beast of the southeast" ought to be slinging fries or mopping floors.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 1:42:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Haley's speaking at a local American Legion hall today. I should have gotten a ticket so I could ask some very uncomfortable questions. VERY. UNCOMFORTABLE.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 1:49:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By ThePontificator:
Haley's speaking at a local American Legion hall today. I should have gotten a ticket so I could ask some very uncomfortable questions. VERY. UNCOMFORTABLE.
View Quote

Ask her if you can get a quickie while her husband is away?  
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 3:59:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 4:12:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By 603Born:

She's going to be at the new hotel here in Georgetown sometime this week.  I contemplated going to heckle her, but I don't have time to waste on her.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 603Born:
Originally Posted By ThePontificator:

She's going to be at the new hotel here in Georgetown sometime this week.  I contemplated going to heckle her, but I don't have time to waste on her.

... only to be reported as one the "hundreds" who showed up to see her.

I LOL'd at some of the pictures from her stop in Newberry.  Nice tight shots, of probably all the people who rode the bus there.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:58:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Nikki Haley (Page 1 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top