Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2021 2:04:35 AM EDT
My cousin's husband was telling me I should stop by on my way to Boise from Coeur d'Alene. He said they have some really good deals on factory seconds and stuff, but he hasn't been down there in a few years. Are the deals worth it to drive down the 95 and go that way to Boise vs going through Kennewick?
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:37:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Interesting. Had no idea it was there, never been to Orofino either though.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 11:03:57 PM EDT
[#2]
One should never enter WA or OR when traveling from northern Idaho. I personally despise all points of that trip but I have made the Tri-Cities portion far to many times.

Going to Orfinio would add a good 2 hours of travel time.

Lewiston to Orfinio is 45-50 mins and then Orfinio to Grangeville is a solid 60+ mins with two options for routing.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 2:15:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Never been, but if you haven't seen that part of Idaho, you should make the trip.  Of course I would check to make sure they are open.  I personally avoid Washington and Oregon, so a trip for me, I'd be staying in Idaho.  Granted I was born and raised in Boise, went to college in Lewiston, and worked there for a couple years after grad school.  I also hunt up north of there around Bovill, so I'm a bit biased...
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 7:43:45 AM EDT
[#4]
The drive alone is worth it.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 8:58:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't waste your time. Apparently they are still scared of covid and don't allow any unscheduled visitors. But the drive was well worth it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top