Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2019 6:06:55 PM EDT
I’m living in Warren and loving it. Found Blount seafood and I’ve been taking great pics. I work in New Bedford and am super busy during the week but would love to break out the shotgun or pistols. Looking at places to live now for a primary residence while I’m living in a duplex we own. Bachelor life is sure different after being married 14 years I’ll say that. All my co workers live in Mass so I just hang out in the evenings and work on my place on weekends. It’s a very old colonial that needs my help. Hope to say hi to some members and get some trigger time soon. Heck, just got RI plates on the truck even.

Have a good evening, Tim.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 7:58:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome.

Our forum is very slow. It's not you, it's just there isn't a lot of traffic.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 9:44:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Welcome.

Our forum is very slow. It's not you, it's just there isn't a lot of traffic.
View Quote
I kind of figured as much. Thanks. Rhode Island has another 2nd A supporter in town....
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 9:46:05 PM EDT
[#3]
We need all the help we can get.
Link Posted: 1/28/2019 12:09:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Slowest HTF.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 2:53:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome to RI!

I can definitely understand your statement about bachelor life after getting a divorce last year after 22 years of marriage.
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 9:10:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 9:11:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top