Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2022 9:21:46 AM EDT
Hey all.

Just relocated to Port Richey after about 20 years in southern Nevada. Prior to that was in southern California for about a decade. Thought I would really move south this time.

Being from Australia the humidity feels like home and I love it. Been to the Keys and cavern country (Ginnie Springs region) a couple when I was young and diving in the 2000s and look forward to exploring more of the state and potentially getting back into diving.

Any good outdoor ranges in the central gulf coast area? What about practical / 3 Gun competitions?

Hope to be a contributing member here in the Florida hometown forum.

Have a great weekend!
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 11:35:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome!
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 2:14:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome , and try the  Hernando sportsman’s
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 2:28:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 7:00:17 PM EDT
[#4]
TRY THE CENTRAL FLORIDA RIFLE/PISTOL CLUB IN ORLANDO. tHEY HAVE BOTH TAC3GUN AND MULTIGUN PLUS OTHER SHOOTING DISCIPLINES. WWW.CFRPC.COM
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 8:06:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 4:19:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hey all.

Just relocated to Port Richey after about 20 years in southern Nevada. Prior to that was in southern California for about a decade. Thought I would really move south this time.

Being from Australia the humidity feels like home and I love it. Been to the Keys and cavern country (Ginnie Springs region) a couple when I was young and diving in the 2000s and look forward to exploring more of the state and potentially getting back into diving.

Any good outdoor ranges in the central gulf coast area? What about practical / 3 Gun competitions?

Hope to be a contributing member here in the Florida hometown forum.

Have a great weekend!
View Quote

Sorry … had to be done haha

Link Posted: 7/25/2022 5:39:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't get                                                                                                                            
             Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2022 7:28:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sorry … had to be done haha

View Quote

Oi no wuckas mate!
I come from a land down under and being from Straya' I do love me some good seafood, fush and chups specially!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top