Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2024 9:39:24 AM EDT
A friend of mine sent me a flyer for "space coast range day" March 23rd in palm bay. It is not the Port malabar range, they listed machine gun shoot from helicopter / ATV's and a 1 mile range. Does anyone know if this is a new range that is opening, or just a bunch of enthusiasts with access to farmland hosting a one day event? We could really use an extreme long range in the area, and something other then port malabar for a range.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:26:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 6:42:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By osprey21:
I believe it's being held at Palm Beach Shooting Sports Park.

11730 Seminole Pratt Whitney Rd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33412
View Quote
Nope not in Palm Beach. It is being held private property.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/allevents.in/mobile/amp-event.php%3fevent_id=200026006588004

PGI's Space Coast Range Day is a single day shooting experience that provides end users with the opportunity to shoot multiple weapon systems and purchase them on the spot. The Space Coast Range Day will consist of long range shooting stations, pistol & rifle stations, an aerial marksmanship course of fire and an ATV "Drive N Shoot" lane.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/ykqSJeuT1utwxHdj6?g_st=ic
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 7:07:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 4:28:52 AM EDT
[#4]
So not a new range? Just a one day event, too bad.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:54:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gadgetguy1288] [#5]
Not a new range. The event next weekend is going to be an awesome day. You can check out Space Coast Range Day on IG or FB, they're giving away a silencer at the event, as well as other raffles. There are several manufacturers coming out with product demos to shoot.

Side note: I am not involved in the event, I know the guys putting it on and setting everything up. Great group of guys that really enjoy shooting!
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:15:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: reelserious] [#6]
they have claimed on facebook that it will be a regular range and said it would be open on Fed 1 2024.  However it has yet to happen.

here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top