Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2021 12:05:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:13:50 PM EDT
[#1]
That was very good.....and very unsettling.... but it's all making sense.
Worth making the time to watch the whole thing.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:04:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting video. But he didn't mention George Soros, who has played a major role in electing leftist democrats as the chief prosecutors in Arlington, Fairfax, and Loudoun counties.

In Loudoun County, the democrat spent $1.13 million on her campaign. A PAC located in Washington, DC that was funded entirely by the George Soros Foundation, donated over $861,000
to the democrat candidate, who won the election (no surprise). The Soros-funded donations were over 75% of the entire amount spent by the democrat candidate.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:51:39 AM EDT
[#3]
The problem is people who are voting for the Left also know/understand that these people are being heavily funded by outsiders many of questionable origins. They are still voting for them.

So at this point I think the point is lost. You can say all day that these people are being funded by communist people but at the same time you are being ignored because the liberal media has done a great job painting you as a conspiracist, tin foil hat wearing person that has no use in today's world. Also brand new is white supremacist which seems to be gaining traction to label people who vote for Trump.

The media and social media are both in on it. They're actively erasing and removing contents that they don't like to support their own agenda. They're using the 1st amendment as a loophole to shape people's opinion by saying that private entities have a right to censorship but at the same time when millions of people are using that platform to shape their opinions, it's no longer a question if those opinions can be shaped by missing/removed contents.

They're also painting themselves as moderates. Joey Biden shows himself as someone who wants to work with both sides. Yet on his first day he already labeled the entire Trump voters as "white supremacist" and he's calling groups like Antifa/BLM as "fighting for their lives." When they say they're a moderate, they mean you either agree with them or they're going to paint you as that "white supremacists." There is no secondary opinion.

I said it earlier but I think this generation of people are completely lost. It won't be until our great grand children that we're going to start seeing a shift back to common sense once they figure out they've been lied to and that their opinions are being shaped by mega corporations and news agencies.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:28:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I said it earlier but I think this generation of people are completely lost. It won't be until our great grand children that we're going to start seeing a shift back to common sense once they figure out they've been lied to and that their opinions are being shaped by mega corporations and news agencies.
View Quote

America, as we've known it, will be long gone by then.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:50:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Even if China engaged in election manipulation, 49 to 51 percent of Virginians are still idiots.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top