Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2020 1:56:00 PM EDT
Just got this is a email.  New regs for 2020.  Hasn't been a major change for quite awhile.

"CT will implement the following in 2020:

Striped Bass:  28-35” slot limit (meaning that 1 fish between 28.0 inches to 34.9 inches may be kept per day, those less than 28.0 inches or 35.0 inches or greater must be released) there will be no closed season.

Bluefish:  3-fish bag limit for private anglers and a 5-fish bag limit for party/charter boat anglers (no size limit or closed season)"
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 3:01:52 PM EDT
[#1]
There is no such thing as too many regulations, laws, and fines.

So much winning here in Connecticut.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 2:05:04 PM EDT
[#2]
These are coming from the fed recommendations.

Stocks are way down.  Called conservation for a reason.   Wtf do u care anyways? You don't like fish.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 2:32:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not a "fishist".  I like to eat fish.  I don't eat slimy booger snots that hide inside shells.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 6:37:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess fishing with hand grenades is still frowned on.

(sigh)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top