Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2018 1:41:19 PM EDT
This should be interesting

I hope the best for the shop and range.  I have always thought that Sumter could be a great place for an indoor range.  I will join up if it seems to be a good place.  I look forward to being able to not have to drive an hour to an from to go to a shop that has AR parts.
Link Posted: 7/8/2018 2:16:01 PM EDT
[#1]
The rumor has been floating around for a while now. Glad to see something official about it finally, but it looks like its still a year out though.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 4:50:24 AM EDT
[#2]
How is construction going? I rarely travel South of Liberty St. anymore.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 5:39:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I honestly hadn’t paid much attention to any activity going on over there. I don’t head out 15 south often. The last I remember was some outdoor cleaning up around the building but that’s been a while back. Will try to ride by this week and take a look and report back.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 8:14:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 12:26:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Ricochet" as a name makes me want to avoid the place....
View Quote
At least it's not as unnerving a name as "gat turned sidewayz"
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 5:28:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

At least it's not as unnerving a name as "gat turned sidewayz"
View Quote
We are talking about Sumter so your name would work also.
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 7:35:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 10:05:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Rode by today, a lot of work has been done to the property, but looks like it has a long way to go.
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 5:51:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Rode by today, a lot of work has been done to the property, but looks like it has a long way to go.
View Quote
This. Drove by there this past week. A lot has been cleaned up but not much in the way of new construction.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 1:22:47 PM EDT
[#10]
https://www.facebook.com/pg/RicochetRangeLLC/photos/?ref=page_internal well they got some work done on the new range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top