Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2019 1:42:31 PM EDT
Repeat of the post in GD. GD post here

Some of us in GD (in case you don't go there) thought you guys should know about her. If she's in your district you should really think about donating to her, if she's not, you still think about it. It's not often someone like this comes up for election in this state, especially in that part of it. One of our members (I won't out him) brought this woman to Mr. Steve Pearce's attention. He had no idea she was running, as she never reached out to the state party. But he's going to be contacting her this week.

Just thought we could make some noise for her, as she seems to be on our side.

Quoted:
Story here on local news page

SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – A candidate entering the race for an open congressional seat in northern New Mexico is trying to make history.
Karen Bedonie is seeking the Republican nomination for Ben Ray Lujan’s seat in Congress. If elected, Bedonie would be the first Republican Native American woman in Congress.
She is the second Republican to announce. Meanwhile, 10 Democrats, including Marco Serna and Valerie Plame, are vying for the Democratic nomination.
The seat is opening because Lujan is running for Tom Udall’s U.S. Senate seat.
View Quote
Her 2A stance:
I believe every free American has the right to protect what is theirs; their homes, their children, their property, their children, and their person.
The beginning of the regulation of arms is the beginning of the end.  It's the prequel to the end of true Freedom.  Red Flag Laws are the means to control the People with fear.  
As Americans,  when the Government tells you "You do not need a gun."  Well, "You need a gun." - Native American Saying
Being a woman, a mother of five daughters, a sister of MISSING & MURDERED INDIGENOUS WOMEN, a sister to victims of rape, witnessing violent harassment and criminal acts of terror over the meek, I believe in the 2nd Amendment so dearly, that I will fight to keep it untouched and unaltered as solidified on our Constitution of the United States of America.
And, by the 2nd Amendment, there shall never be another Long Walk ever again.  Amen.
View Quote
Her website for 2020

Tried to load a picture of her & her rifle, but for some reason her website only lets me save it as a .webp. & my computer won't let me change it to a jpeg for whatever reason.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 1:51:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Let do what we can to help her out.
@CJ7365
@Bosqueboy
@Mike_Anthony
@AgeOne
@Hilljack
@Lagtime
@mic214
@hp6
@Pro_Patria_431
@discworld717
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 2:04:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@CJ7365
@Bosqueboy
@Mike_Anthony
@AgeOne
@Hilljack
@Lagtime
@mic214
@hp6
@Pro_Patria_431
@discworld717
View Quote
Nice.

Edit: No, I don't work for her. I just saw her on the news Friday morning & went to her website as I was blown away at a real conservative running in that part of the state. Frist thing I did was go to her website & check her 2A views. Then I donated to her cause.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 12:04:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
@CJ7365
@Bosqueboy
@Mike_Anthony
@AgeOne
@Hilljack
@Lagtime
@mic214
@hp6
@Pro_Patria_431
@discworld717
View Quote
Thanks for the heads up.

Donated AND that's my district
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:15:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Spread the word!
I will be laughing for weeks or years if she fills FUdals seat.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:08:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Bedonie2020.com

Hit the donate button.....
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 10:46:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Good to see someone like her coming from NM.  Donated.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 10:57:34 AM EDT
[#7]
She sounds great. Would like to have her instead of bengay . Put a few $$ in for her campaign .
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 12:34:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Good luck to her!
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 8:47:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
@CJ7365
@Bosqueboy
@Mike_Anthony
@AgeOne
@Hilljack
@Lagtime
@mic214
@hp6
@Pro_Patria_431
@discworld717
View Quote
Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely be donating to her campaign.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 1:27:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks.

Better late than never.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top