Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2020 10:33:24 AM EDT
Hey everyone, new member from SC WI. This forum is structured a bit differently than many others I’ve seen, so apologies if this isn’t the right place for intros.  

Been shooting for a long time, and own two ARs (current trying to sell one on consignment at my LGS to fund the purchase of a more practical AR).

Looking forward to browsing the forum, seems like a lot of good info here,  

Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:24:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome! Lots of good people on here. General Discussion section can be either great or horrible depending on your sense of humor. But the tech sections are kept fairly on topic.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 12:30:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome!  It is good to have more folks from WI hanging out here.  You'll find that there's a bunch of great guys here willing to help out if you need pointers.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:01:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:06:40 PM EDT
[#4]
South central about where?
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 5:00:17 PM EDT
[#5]
...Dane county.  

I’ve been shooting a lotta years, and am pretty versed in many aspects of firearms, but my Game is a bit dated. I once scoured the G&A magazine for every latest tidbit I could find, but alas my interests have morphed... and though guns are a regular part of my life, I don’t study the science and new gadgets religiously.  Excited to pick up a new BCM 11.5 Recce Mark 2 soon...  it’s sparked my interest, and will have me well prepared for any zombies daring to break down my door.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 8:10:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
...Dane county.  

I've been shooting a lotta years, and am pretty versed in many aspects of firearms, but my Game is a bit dated. I once scoured the G&A magazine for every latest tidbit I could find, but alas my interests have morphed... and though guns are a regular part of my life, I don't study the science and new gadgets religiously.  Excited to pick up a new BCM 11.5 Recce Mark 2 soon...  it's sparked my interest, and will have me well prepared for any zombies daring to break down my door.
View Quote

Down in Rock Co.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 7:43:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Howdy!!
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 11:11:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Welcome!  There are some great folks here.  The Tech Forums are the best you'll find anywhere.  Welcome aboard!
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 7:19:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Do you like imitation crab meat?

Beans or no beans?

9mm or 45?
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 9:46:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Do you like imitation crab meat?

Beans or no beans?

9mm or 45?
View Quote

No
Beans
9mm. (Though I do own a few .45’s)
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 1:48:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No
Beans
9mm. (Though I do own a few .45's)
View Quote
Do you like to play with train sets?
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 2:38:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No
Beans
9mm. (Though I do own a few .45's)

Attachment Attached File

Or bladed at 45?
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 7:51:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:40:34 AM EDT
[#14]
welcome! from oshkosh
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:00:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Howdy from Kenosha county.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 7:40:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Beans
View Quote

You are dead to me  

One county west of ya.  Welcome to the forum
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 1:01:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Down in Rock Co.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
...Dane county.  

I've been shooting a lotta years, and am pretty versed in many aspects of firearms, but my Game is a bit dated. I once scoured the G&A magazine for every latest tidbit I could find, but alas my interests have morphed... and though guns are a regular part of my life, I don't study the science and new gadgets religiously.  Excited to pick up a new BCM 11.5 Recce Mark 2 soon...  it's sparked my interest, and will have me well prepared for any zombies daring to break down my door.

Down in Rock Co.

Over in Jefferson Co
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top