Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2021 4:00:29 PM EDT
https://policetribune.com/new-laws-prevent-deputies-from-pursuing-man-in-yellow-dress-who-stole-bus-demolished-house/

The pendulum has swung so far to the Left, will Common Sense ever prevail here again?!

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:01:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Wondered how long it was going to take for this shit to cause problems. Now to see how the new decriminalized possession laws work out....And dont forget full declassification in 2023 (I think).

Wheres the fucking popcorn.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 5:01:41 PM EDT
[#2]
At least he was dressed in a sensible outfit for stealing a bus.
He could have been wearing a black lacy dress with high heels on.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:46:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Things are so out of whack that I seriously don’t think we can find balance again…  Or at least for a few years if both sides of the coin work together…  Not holding my breath on that one.

I turned in the body armor and gun belt earlier this year and I’m so done with the progressive left and hope they enjoy the mess THEY made.  I no longer justify risking myself protecting people who hate me for protecting them from the realities of the world…  So screw them.

I don’t like using the word “hate,” since, IMHO, hate means whatever is causing the “hate” must be destroyed… So!! I chose to simply greatly dislike the progressive left AND just sit back and watch them self destruct with their self inflicted BS.

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
At least he was dressed in a sensible outfit for stealing a bus.
He could have been wearing a black lacy dress with high heels on.
View Quote

And at least he had the courtesy to do it to his own house
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:06:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Things are so out of whack that I seriously don’t think we can find balance again…  Or at least for a few years if both sides of the coin work together…  Not holding my breath on that one.

I turned in the body armor and gun belt earlier this year and I’m so done with the progressive left and hope they enjoy the mess THEY made.  I no longer justify risking myself protecting people who hate me for protecting them from the realities of the world…  So screw them.

I don’t like using the word “hate,” since, IMHO, hate means whatever is causing the “hate” must be destroyed… So!! I chose to simply greatly dislike the progressive left AND just sit back and watch them self destruct with their self inflicted BS.

View Quote

While the rest of us get all the benefits of their illusion of life through rose colored glasses. I think the shitiest part is that when they finely see this failure they brought about, they will simply make more laws, laws that are even worse than this to make matter worse while never once admitting they were the cause of this in the first place.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:07:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wondered how long it was going to take for this shit to cause problems. Now to see how the new decriminalized possession laws work out....And dont forget full declassification in 2023 (I think).

Wheres the fucking popcorn.
View Quote

Is there even enough popcorn to munch on while this runs it’s coarse?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top