User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 10:21:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh and here's a meme on the house:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 10:46:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Our state legislators are on a freaking tear this year!!! I want the title of us to be the MOST CONSERVATIVE STATE in the union. I want leftists, commies, liberals, godless heathens to get absolutely sick to their stomachs. I want them to scurry on out of here like rats.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 10:59:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I want the left feeling really fucking uncomfortable here. This isn't their land and they won't subjugate it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 11:54:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Our state legislators are on a freaking tear this year!!! I want the title of us to be the MOST CONSERVATIVE STATE in the union. I want leftists, commies, liberals, godless heathens to get absolutely sick to their stomachs. I want them to scurry on out of here like rats.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 6:05:50 PM EDT
[#5]
You guys realize that the ChiCom puppet Beijing Biden administration is planning on flying "undocumented migrants" to northern border states like Idaho and Montana and such?
Under the auspices of, "helping Texas with the flood of undocumented migrants".
Of course it has nothing to do with flooding Conservative Republican states with Democrap voters in order to change the voting demographics in red states...

https://nypost.com/2021/03/19/biden-admin-weighs-flying-migrants-to-canadian-border-amid-surge/
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 8:49:24 PM EDT
[#6]
We’re full. And not exactly friendly up here..and this a pretty damn inhospitable place to try and live outdoors.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 8:54:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You guys realize that the ChiCom puppet Beijing Biden administration is planning on flying "undocumented migrants" to northern border states like Idaho and Montana and such?
Of course it has nothing to do with flooding Conservative Republican states with Democrap voters in order to change the voting demographics in red states...

https://nypost.com/2021/03/19/biden-admin-weighs-flying-migrants-to-canadian-border-amid-surge/
View Quote

I've noticed from my experiences up here that we have Voter ID laws.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 12:19:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nothing in that says that they will be sent to Idaho. Fake news.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 10:46:59 PM EDT
[#9]
All good stuff, as long as legislation in Idaho doesn’t turn things so conservative to the point that I’m discriminated on for being a godless heathen. Freedom for all, even the godless heartens like me.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 11:36:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
All good stuff, as long as legislation in Idaho doesn’t turn things so conservative to the point that I’m discriminated on for being a godless heathen. Freedom for all, even the godless heartens like me.
View Quote

Yeah, conservatives and libertarians are going to have to hash things out once the garbage has been disposed of.

That is not our current battle, however.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:47:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, it was in GD several days ago.

Start local, bring this up with your city and county officials. Start making noise, and bring attention to it.

We have to start small, and work our way up.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:22:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

So, why don’t you go ahead and tell us which conservative (Christian) principles offend you so we can alter our lifestyles to accommodate your “freedom”.
Total freedom = Anarchy as I recall and I am quite sure you don’t really want that. In fact it sounds like you are content, happy, and secure living in a place that still holds Christian (Conservative) values in high regard.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:10:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Let's not get into fights amongst ourselves. Our mutual enemy will happily flush us all down the garbage disposal while we are distracted with each other.

Quoted:

So, why don’t you go ahead and tell us which conservative (Christian) principles offend you so we can alter our lifestyles to accommodate your “freedom”.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

If he is what I think he is, he won't want us altering anything about our lifestyles. He just doesn't want us altering his, and I think he's worried that at some point some of us will try.

Quoted:

Total freedom = Anarchy as I recall and I am quite sure you don’t really want that. In fact it sounds like you are content, happy, and secure living in a place that still holds Christian (Conservative) values in high regard.

Total freedom when it comes to your own affairs and the affairs of consenting adults you're interacting with.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 1:21:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Let's not get into fights amongst ourselves. Our mutual enemy will happily flush us all down the garbage disposal while we are distracted with each other.

If he is what I think he is, he won't want us altering anything about our lifestyles. He just doesn't want us altering his, and I think he's worried that at some point some of us will try.

Total freedom when it comes to your own affairs and the affairs of consenting adults you're interacting with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah agreed. None of them offend me, never said they did. The beauty of this country is freedom of religion and the ability to choose no religion if so desired. I think there is allot of value in conservative Christian values and even LDS but I don’t want to be forced to live in the confines of something I don’t belong to. I own guns, lots of them, I eat red meat, I hunt, I sometimes fish (when I have to). I have been looked down on by many of religion because I don’t believe the same way and some of those would like more than anything for me to live under a society of religious laws. That is not to say anyone in here is like that. I was just simply stating that I agree with what Idaho is trying to preserve in this state but in the same respect as the pendulum swings away from liberal towards conservative that it doesn’t go to an extreme is all. I don’t want anyone in here to alter anything they believe at all, that is your right and freedom.

Freedom ends where someone else’s begins. What an adult does that effects no one else’s freedom is all I mean by freedom for all. No I don’t want anarchy or lawlessness.

Sorry you took my comment as an attack against religion, that was not my intent. It was more of a you do you and lll do me type of thing.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:17:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:59:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Election office in Bonner County was surprisingly thorough with my paperwork when I recently registered to vote.

Not complaining,  just a little different than recent experience suggests.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 10:55:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The Election office in Bonner County was surprisingly thorough with my paperwork when I recently registered to vote.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They WILL scan your Idaho drivers license when you vote here.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 3:10:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

GOOD!

The fact that you have to say that at all makes me furious. That should be the expectation, not the exception.

I'm going to go yell at some clouds...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top