Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2020 2:31:51 AM EDT
I have been getting a lot of flyers and calls from Schwartz and Rodimer. Both claim to be big conservatives and huge Trump supporters.
Rodimer seems like an asshole with a history and Schwartz has been quoted as saying that "he is pro 2A but nobody needs an assault
rifle."  
Dan Schwartz in 2018:  I respect the 2nd Amendment, but I oppose assault rifles for criminals or pill-poppers -- you know, the mentally incompetent -- and I’d love to see a bill to try and move that down the pike. But I’m not going to touch guns. I’m not going to take anyone’s guns away. As I said, except assault rifles – which no one really needs.
View Quote

Full KUNR Schwartz interview

Does anyone know anything about the other 4 candidates or any of the Supreme Court Justice candidates?

Tom
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 10:33:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, Mindy Robinson is very hot and clearly likes guns.

Really though, I hope there is at least one that does not suck too bad.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 2:17:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By simple06:
Well, Mindy Robinson is very hot and clearly likes guns.

Really though, I hope there is at least one that does not suck too bad.
View Quote

Met her at the last fuck sisolack rally. Lots of help for the 'hot country girl' image IMO, although she seemed very nice and talked the talk. I'm always a little skeptical when a person puts on a persona as a tool, YMMV.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 9:56:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, she is very pleasing to the eyes. With that, unless I felt she was absolutely sincere I would almost have to deduct points for her looks.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 4:34:28 PM EDT
[#4]
and she was in the movie range 15. couldnt put my finger on it until my GF was like hey isnt she in that funny ass movie with mat best?
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 1:04:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Mindy and Randy are my good friends, and I absolutely endorse her and urge y’all to vote for her.

She’s legitimately an awesome person.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 1:11:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Darcy:

Met her at the last fuck sisolack rally. Lots of help for the 'hot country girl' image IMO, although she seemed very nice and talked the talk. I'm always a little skeptical when a person puts on a persona as a tool, YMMV.
View Quote

She’s definitely not a persona, and she’s been one of the most loyal and trustworthy people I know.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 12:21:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By eesmith:

She’s definitely not a persona, and she’s been one of the most loyal and trustworthy people I know. 

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/1FBCD2DD-284C-4EE0-8274-FA2CE3F38D08_jpe-1421321.JPG
View Quote

That’s awesome, thanks for the note and endorsement.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:24:16 PM EDT
[#8]
^  Yep
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:31:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top