Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2020 9:21:16 AM EDT
Does anyone know of a private pay to launch ramp on Lake Keowee that would be open for a couple of days? I need to take my boat into the shop for a day.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 9:54:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I do not.
The only ramps I know of for sure that’s not public is the Reserve and Cliffs. If you know someone that lives in there maybe they could help.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 8:43:56 AM EDT
[#2]
What kind of boat and what do you need done to it? I had issues with my Supra last summer that were out of my skillset to repair. I found a very good mechanic that came to my lot and got me back up and running. I even learned a few more things. I will IM you his name and number if you'd like. I'm on Hartwell and he will go up to Keowee.

Cheers,
SCBB
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 9:08:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. I got it out Wed. using Crooked Creek. 3 bucks out and 3 bucks in on Thur. I had to tow the boat down to Columbia to the dealer. It's a couple of weeks old and has an issue with the graph (maybe the transducer - still trying to figure it out). We bought a house on Keowee in June and I retired Dec 31. We've been weekenders and while we haven't officially moved up from Columbia, we've sequestered ourselves here since the 14th. Only 5 cases of CoVid19 in Oconee county...in Columbia there are 19 cases in our zip code. We could be in worse places that's for sure. Oh, it's nice to know that there is someone who will service dockside.
Link Posted: 4/13/2020 12:54:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad you got it taken care of. Crooked Creek was going to be my suggestion. We leave an RV up there for football season. Tons of people rent slips and pay to use the ramp. I had an email from them recently that they were having to take measures to limit people going in and out with the public ramp closures as they suddenly became swamped with people sneaking in/out and not paying LOL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top