Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2019 11:43:10 AM EDT
My wife and I are in Fort Collins, Co. for Thanksgiving. We experienced a 14" snow dump on the day we arrived here. We are from NE Missouri and took highway US 36 from where we live across Kansas and into Colorado. We are leaving this Sunday morning (12/1) from Colorado and would like to take US 36 back home. Asking for fellow Arfcomers to let us know if US 36 is in good enough condition for the return route. We don't know if you all shared the same snow storm we experienced...thank you fellow 'Roughnecks'!
Link Posted: 11/30/2019 2:14:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw a big band of snow go across NW Kansas on the radar but I can't imagine the roads being bad with the temperatures, especially with the forecast calling for upper 50's on Sat.
Link Posted: 11/30/2019 8:26:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw a big band of snow go across NW Kansas on the radar but I can't imagine the roads being bad with the temperatures, especially with the forecast calling for upper 50's on Sat.
View Quote
Sweet...thank you for that! We like traveling US 36 because traffic is not so crazy and is pretty much a straight shot to where we call home in Missouri. I know its going to be windy on Sunday but I can deal with that verses icy roads. We've done both I-80 and I-70 but prefer US 36 over those two roads. Appreciate the help!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top