Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2021 5:34:29 PM EDT
Hoping not to need it but looking for recommendations for an attorney that would write a letter to a company about withholding pay. Long story short paperwork states I'm supposed to be paid but now they are trying to backtrack and withhold it. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 4:32:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Contact the state labor board.  An attorney will cost you money.  The labor board will do it for free.
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 1:40:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Jeffery Ian Shaner
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 11:29:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Contact the state labor board.  An attorney will cost you money.  The labor board will do it for free.
View Quote

The labor board does NOT fuck around. Get them on the case, they tear employers up.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 7:33:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Definitely go with labor board. However, if you want to spend money and you want an employment attorney, Christian Gabroy is one of the best.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 8:02:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The labor board does NOT fuck around. Get them on the case, they tear employers up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will most likely be contacting them, honestly didn't even think about the labor board at the time. Supposedly they are supposed to be following up on Monday with me so if that doesn't happen labor board here I come.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top