Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2024 3:34:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wildearp]
Asphalt, right at 3000 sq ft (30 squares), tear off and replace.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 7:28:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm about to use Alvarado Roofing (520) 400-5906. He just did two of my neighbors tile roofs and I need to redo mine. Not sure if he can do your work but my neighbors were extremely happy with his work on tile.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 11:10:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Great experience with Ralph Hayes....
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 3:54:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wildearp] [#3]
I have a new roof.  Yippee!!!

It was two layer tear off.  The job took the crew two days.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:05:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wildearp:
I have a new roof.  Yippee!!!

It was two layer tear off.  The job took the crew two days.
View Quote

Who did you use?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:02:26 AM EDT
[#5]
ARYA.  My neighbor had 5 rental houses done by these guys and just had his primary done.  I saw these guys work and I am glad I caught him at home to find out his contractor.  They knocked his house out in one day.  I think the two layers on mine took some extra time.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:57:30 PM EDT
[#6]
whats a job like that running these days?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:05:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wildearp] [#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By juan223:
whats a job like that running these days?
View Quote
An ugly part of it is solar if you have it.  $225 per panel to remove and replace later,  which was $4800ish for me from my solar installer. Some neighbors have many more panels that I do.  3000 sq ft of actual roofing, $16500 for architectural asphalt Owens Corning shingles.  Only one estimate was lower, most were higher.  They had to remove two layers of shingles.  They also replaced all of my ridge vent with newer product.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top