Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2018 7:14:03 PM EDT
I know of a 600 yard range that's affordable in North Western Illinois.

Are there any ranges that stretch past 600 in Illinois that don't require you to know a member, submit your DNA, and require a $1,000 start up fee?
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 11:32:49 PM EDT
[#2]
How far are you from PASA
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 1:05:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Isn’t 600 the farthest at PASA?
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 9:12:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looked you are correct.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 6:53:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I know of a 600 yard range that's affordable in North Western Illinois.

Are there any ranges that stretch past 600 in Illinois that don't require you to know a member, submit your DNA, and require a $1,000 start up fee?
View Quote
Or you could buy the property and set up your own1,000 yard range, since you like to complain about the rules and fees of those who pay out the ass for liability insurance and property tax and EPA compliance, etc
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 12:23:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Or you could buy the property and set up your own1,000 yard range, since you like to complain about the rules and fees of those who pay out the ass for liability insurance and property tax and EPA compliance, etc
View Quote
I get that insurance and EPA regulations are a pain, but it's possible to run a range without having unnecessary rules and regulations. When I lived in NC and MO, I had access to 500yd ranges that charged $10-30 for the entire day or had annual memberships around $500/yr. The only thing you needed to do was sign a waiver.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 1:01:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Wow that escalated quick.
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 9:12:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Like the fast and furious
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top