Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2024 9:44:06 AM EDT
Looking for recommendations for a good, if not the best, divorce attorney near Spartanburg. Wife is wanting to go scorched earth after leaving. Any suggestions for me would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 3:45:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I cant help with an attorney I can only say stay calm brother.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 6:32:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know a good one either.

I used to work with a guy that when going through a divorce, he would weld plugs in the barrels of his shotguns and rifles. He would spread his pistol parts around his friends. Anger management issues indeed.

Be calm, you will be all right in the long run.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 10:30:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Try Suzanne Coe in Greenville.  She has represented a couple of friends and they were happy with her work.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 5:10:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Not really helpful, but hopefully will give you a chuckle at least.  Beyond that I don't know of an attorney.  I do know that you need to keep your cool and not give your wife more ammunition in the divorce.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I've always heard that John White is the best in divorces around Spartanburg.  Also look into Ken Anthony.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 7:10:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bunn19:
I've always heard that John White is the best in divorces around Spartanburg.  Also look into Ken Anthony.
View Quote

Tried him but got referred to someone different. Lady that called said that because of his age, he doesn't take on many clients these days. I'm going to see attorney Grant Varner in Greenville today. Wish me luck, and I'll take prayers too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top