Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2021 12:06:07 AM EDT
It looks like I will be going to Naples in July for a few days. I plan on going to the Revs Institute to check it out. Does anyone have any other suggestions ?   Would staying near Marco Island be better then Naples ?

Looking for museums and high end restaurants.

Link Posted: 3/30/2021 10:04:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, can't help you much but can tell you if you are looking for high end stuff you will find plenty of it. I am more of a low end guy so yeah, not much overlap here.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 10:09:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry, can't help you much but can tell you if you are looking for high end stuff you will find plenty of it. I am more of a low end guy so yeah, not much overlap here.
View Quote

Well thank you for your help anyway.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2021 7:16:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I think staying closer to Marco can be not in your best interest. depending on traffic it can be a nightmare. There's plenty to do high end wise in Naples, check out 5th Ave S., lots of high end restaurants and shops.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 7:30:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Well there’s always the Skunk Ape Research Center out on East Tamiami Trail.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Call ahead for the Rev. You need to purchase tickets in advance, and it is for a specific day and time.
The Rev
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:31:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Call ahead for the Rev. You need to purchase tickets in advance, and it is for a specific day and time.
The Rev
View Quote

Thanks !   Have you been there ?
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 6:38:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought everbody has.

Link Posted: 4/1/2021 6:46:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry, doesn't do anything for me.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 7:18:34 PM EDT
[#9]

I am just wondering if the key to the McLaren F1 will be inside of it ?  Like on the sun visor or under the floormate.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 7:58:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Marco Island is nice but honestly you can stay anywhere in the greater Naples/Collier areas and be an easy drive to all the things you want to do (particularly in July).

If you or your traveling companions like collecting sea-shells, I highly recommend Treasure Seekers Shell Tours and head out to Cape Romano and the Ten Thousand Islands. Even if you are not into shelling, it’s a great day out on a boat and exploring the mangroves.

Naples Zoo is a fun visit.

Air-Boat Tour of the Everglades (July should be good because the water should be up).

Take time to visit all the different Beaches, each one is unique.

Rent a Kayak at “Tigertail” beach and paddle out of the lagoon into the Gulf.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 8:26:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Marco Island is nice but honestly you can stay anywhere in the greater Naples/Collier areas and be an easy drive to all the things you want to do (particularly in July).

If you or your traveling companions like collecting sea-shells, I highly recommend Treasure Seekers Shell Tours and head out to Cape Romano and the Ten Thousand Islands. Even if you are not into shelling, it’s a great day out on a boat and exploring the mangroves.

Naples Zoo is a fun visit.

Air-Boat Tour of the Everglades (July should be good because the water should be up).

Take time to visit all the different Beaches, each one is unique.

Rent a Kayak at “Tigertail” beach and paddle out of the lagoon into the Gulf.
View Quote

Forgot to mention f'ing golf.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top