Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2021 3:21:01 PM EDT
Cross posted in GD...

Now that New York has had a super majority of Democrats in the state legislature...They have been able to propose and pass a bunch more draconian gun laws.

I've been working hard to call the sponsors of all these bills and speak with them about the stupidity of some of the laws they are proposing...

And more than a couple have actually said that they are proposing these gun laws because they themselves passed the bail reform law a couple years ago releasing many criminals...and it's too easy for these "re-formed" criminals to buy and make guns.

I shit you not.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 3:26:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Not surprised at all. It always looked deliberate. The fact that they are doubling down makes sense. Hearing Cuomo on the other day begging people to return to New York because of Radio City, restaurants and all the other amenities just makes me laugh. He still thinks people are so stupid they will overlook the escalating crime, taxes and nanny state laws just for the "culture". He really is delusional.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 8:07:19 PM EDT
[#2]
If people believe that burning witches solves the problem, and leaders tell them it’s the witches fault, and the sheriffs arrest witches, then all is well.

Then after the leaders are off in luxury, and the sheriff is retired in peace, there will be a new witch, and new leaders, and another sheriff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top