Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2022 2:25:31 PM EDT
Corruption in Lake County is alive and well.The Democrats just cant get it right.There last Sheriff John Buncich was sent to a Federal pen and is doing time and losing weight.Now the next corrupt Lake County Sheriff Oscar Martinez won the Primary and is set to win the election for Sheriff again.Martinez was just indicted in January on Felony charges and yet he may be Sheriff again.Maybe Chief Balbo will be Sheriff.Lake county hasnt had a good Sheriff and Chief since Dominguez and Kuyachich.Lake County has always been politically corrupt and they make no bones about it,its all out in the open.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:43:04 PM EDT
[#1]
The region is a whole different animal compared to the rest of the state, always has been….
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 12:03:19 AM EDT
[#2]
That's pretty crummy on Lake County. The Porter County website is awful, I had to go to the state page and look at both major parties. The D Sheriff nominee received 9235 votes, the R Sheriff nominee received 10,862 votes. I saw a -ton- of Balon signs and none that I can recall of for Reynolds, the D nominee. I moved back here last summer and aren't up to date on politics here yet.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:51:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Ghostface you are absolutely right.When I was in the Indiana Law Enforcement academy in Plainfield in 1979 are Law Professor told the class we are going to study Search & Seizure laws.But before we start all you guys and gals from any of the Lake County agencies can leave and take an early lunch,cause this doesnt apply to you all.Of course he was just joking.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 9:02:36 PM EDT
[#4]
They pretty much said the same thing in 2000 when I went through, ??
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 11:04:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's pretty crummy on Lake County. The Porter County website is awful, I had to go to the state page and look at both major parties. The D Sheriff nominee received 9235 votes, the R Sheriff nominee received 10,862 votes. I saw a -ton- of Balon signs and none that I can recall of for Reynolds, the D nominee. I moved back here last summer and aren't up to date on politics here yet.
View Quote
I believe Reynolds ran unopposed.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 4:29:00 PM EDT
[#6]
NW Indiana has always been a dumping ground and Autu Theft area and at least in the eighties was run by the Chicago Heights outfit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top