Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#1]
If the NRA wants to survive as an organization they need to divest themselves of WLP and his enabler posse.  The alternative is the total destruction of the organization, I fear.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 10:56:09 AM EDT
[#2]
There is a thread on GD at https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Amended-complaint-shows-depth-of-problems-at-the-NRA/5-2479619. Brutal to say the least. I cannot fathom NRA, other than the name for a future organization, surviving. They are beyond repair.

Amazing again how a left-wing Democrat AG is doing the house cleaning. Just like with Cuomo. GOP is proving useless time and again in terms of real investigating.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 12:56:46 PM EDT
[#3]
So, Col. Oliver North WAS RIGHT!
Membership was as much complicit as duped when Wayne received a vote of confidence when challenged...
The cancellation of the Annual Meeting was blamed on covid, but I expect there were other reasons....
Damning accusations to say the least.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 3:25:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Its funny coming from such a corrupt state govt like NY is & has been... Im not sure who is the pot & who is the kettle. Shut them both down!
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 8:03:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If the NRA wants to survive as an organization they need to divest themselves of WLP and his enabler posse.  The alternative is the total destruction of the organization, I fear.
View Quote

As Cuomo thought HE was NY, WLP and his ilk believe THEY are NRA.   Like any politians, they believe there sole purpose of the organization is to serve themselves.  They have no interest in saving the organization except
To be self serving.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 10:47:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Says one of the most corrupt government bodies in history of USA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top