Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2019 12:14:27 PM EDT

Link Posted: 5/7/2019 12:21:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Whatever....they should keep blowing sunshine up everyone's asses...it works so well.

Whatever you do don't bring attention to liars and hypocrites....

ETA Love that last sentence, what a crock of shit, that's why Bonnen worked so hard to make sure Constitutional Carry did not see the light of day by whatever means necessary including flat out lies...
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 12:33:36 PM EDT
[#2]
"has passed a number of key NRA-backed bills..."

Honestly got really concerned there for a minute that RFL's were coming to TX.
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 1:36:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 5:13:30 PM EDT
[#4]
None of that affects everyday gun owners. Worthless.
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 5:16:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
None of that affects everyday gun owners. Worthless.
View Quote
Exactly….
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Who in the NRA can we contact about this and Bonnen’s actions? At minimum his rating needs to be trashed. He needs to go. He clearly knew what the chair appointments would mean for gun rights.
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 7:23:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm glad HB1713 appears to be left in committee.  That was one of those sneaky ones attached to the Family Violence section of the Family Code that involved seizure of firearms even during a common protective order.  While that sounds reasonable on its surface, it leaves gun owners vulnerable to activist judges who issue protective orders like issuing candy on Halloween.

I wrote an inquiry to my state rep. Stan Lamber of my concern on this one.  I actually got a call from his office, and they ask me questions about the bill and my input.  I was somewhat impressed.

On these issues mentioned in the first post, all well and good but hardly highly substantive.  The biggy of Const. Carry was the important one, and Bonnen cut and run...as well as Strickland.

I will say this for the NRA.  I would not have known about HB1713 without their notification and concerns.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:49:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Is anyone in Bonnen’s district here ? Can you confirm that you actually got one of these from the NRA?

All of the stuff I get from them ( that I actually open, which is not much) seems to be more professionally done.

And as someone from another board pointed out, that paper looks a lot likeAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 4:05:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Is anyone in Bonnen’s district here ? Can you confirm that you actually got one of these from the NRA?

All of the stuff I get from them ( that I actually open, which is not much) seems to be more professionally done.

And as someone from another board pointed out, that paper looks a lot likehttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/141911/CE1F3C5E-E7E7-4867-B965-134E788B5C00_jpeg-940696.JPG
View Quote
Who are these people. Campaigning for bonnen?
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 4:35:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
They are the folks from TXGR that were block walking in Bonnen’s district letting folks know that he is a lying sack of shit( but being polite and courteous about it)

If the NRA flyer is a hoax, I really hope this is not something that was done by someone associated with TXGR. They are the ones that exposed Bonnen for the douche that he is.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 9:05:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They are the folks from TXGR that were block walking in Bonnen’s district letting folks know that he is a lying sack of shit( but being polite and courteous about it)

If the NRA flyer is a hoax, I really hope this is not something that was done by someone associated with TXGR. They are the ones that exposed Bonnen for the douche that he is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if the flyer was done by TSRA or people with TSRA.

However they do remind me of the old post cards the NRA used to send out.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 8:12:26 PM EDT
[#12]
OP, what's the source for that document?  Is it yours or a screenshot from elsewhere?...just curious.
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 1:38:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
OP, what's the source for that document?  Is it yours or a screenshot from elsewhere?...just curious.
View Quote
Postcard mailed to my dad

Link Posted: 5/13/2019 1:39:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Delete
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 6:46:56 PM EDT
[#15]
I was right, Bonnen is feeling the heat bad to get that out!

That card might normally go out say 30 days before an election or maybe if Bonnen was making a big personal appearance/fund raiser.

7 months after the election, Bonnen is in FULL damage control.
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 7:05:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I was right, Bonnen is feeling the heat bad to get that out!
View Quote
Good keep the fire under his ass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top