Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2023 8:09:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M41A]
Posting this thread in the TX forum after talking about it with a few other members in GD.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Former-Arfcommer-Out-at-NRA/5-2691488/

I made a quick design on Zazzle for some Fire Wayne LaPierre shirts we could all wear when attending.  I don't know if anyone else has any hookups, does custom T-Shirts, or has a supplier that's better than Zazzle, but it was my first click to come up with an idea.  I'm also open to changes in font, formatting,  and context if anyone else has any ideas.  I figure we could wear a shirt over this one to get into the show and then remove the outer layer, just to insure that they don't stop anyone at the door.

If this shirt is agreeable to everyone and we don't feel we could do better on the price somewhere else, here's a link to the shirt in the pictures.

https://www.nraam.org/attend/
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 8:44:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Do they still do $10 memberships? Might totally be worth it to look at the cool stuff and do some quality trolling at the same time
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 9:38:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 10:29:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M41A] [#3]
Made another shirt design
https://www.zazzle.com/z/dnh75wfl

Link Posted: 12/17/2023 7:59:18 AM EDT
[#4]
If I'm in town, I'll get one of these to wear on Saturday (the day of the actual annual meeting).
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 10:05:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I bet they'll just kick people out if they're wearing shirts like that.  I'm interested to see how it goes.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 11:18:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NotJackMiller:
I bet they'll just kick people out if they're wearing shirts like that.  I'm interested to see how it goes.
View Quote

I always see protest stuff in the exhibition hall, but I think they prohibit 'em from the business meeting.  But walking around the hall is where you'll get people to see and talk about it.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 11:55:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By DaTrueDave:

I always see protest stuff in the exhibition hall, but I think they prohibit 'em from the business meeting.  But walking around the hall is where you'll get people to see and talk about it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NotJackMiller:

That's where the action is. Hanging around at a NRA business meeting sounds as much fun I was getting a root canal in an Afghani cave.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 12:58:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By DavidY:

That's where the action is. Hanging around at a NRA business meeting sounds as much fun I was getting a root canal in an Afghani cave.
View Quote

That's also the only place anything will really be done to change things.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#9]

That's also the only place anything will really be done to change things.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 4:05:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Wish I were going to be in town for the convention.  I had a good time last time.

And the fights between the NRA Fudds and members wearing Fire Wayne shirts could be better than the hockey games I've been attending.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 12:02:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Guess we don't need the shirts anymore....

Link Posted: 1/6/2024 12:49:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Dog] [#12]

View Quote

Please educate a poor boy who's been on the road for 800+ miles.

ETA: never mind.   it was more "newsworthy" than I anticipated.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 8:09:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Saw the blast email today.  Eh, might go by, need some more Ballistol and storage bags.
https://www.nraam.org/
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 10:31:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Yes, they do!

Originally Posted By DavidY:
Do they still do $10 memberships? Might totally be worth it to look at the cool stuff and do some quality trolling at the same time
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2024 8:52:07 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Modification

F*<£ Wayne !
Or
¡Adios Wayne!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top