Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2023 10:05:50 AM EDT
I'm an 07/02 out by Panora. I'm looking around for a shop to engrave three ar15 lower receivers with my information. Two SBRs and a machinegun.
Are there any recommendations that you guys have used? Closer to Panora the better. Thanks

Link Posted: 9/21/2023 2:30:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Machine gun not legal in Iowa for the average citizen.

Link Posted: 9/21/2023 3:29:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Never said it was
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 3:45:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Try https://www.controlledchaosarms.com/firearms/
I've had work done by them in the past with good results.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 3:52:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I've tried them and Creative arms in Des Moines the last couple days but haven't heard back. I'm in no rush since technically theres no "it needs to be engraved by" timeframe. Just wanted to get them engraved before I demo them.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 4:12:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Reached Creative Arms to have them do it. Good prices, $25 per lower and they said it takes about 5 mins per lower.
I'll update with results if anyone is curious.
Link Posted: 9/22/2023 8:32:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/23/2023 2:22:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Reached Creative Arms to have them do it. Good prices, $25 per lower and they said it takes about 5 mins per lower.
I'll update with results if anyone is curious.
View Quote

@Mindfull, Im curious how it goes, please update us. Thank you!
Link Posted: 9/23/2023 2:23:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

@Mindfull, Im curious how it goes, please update us. Thank you!
View Quote

Will do, have an appointment monday
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:10:50 PM EDT
[#9]
@Kalahnikid

That was pretty neat. Great guys.
They took me on a tour of their facilities and showed me their manufacturing process.
They have a great CNC shop making billet receivers, silencers and other parts.
They also make most of their own firearms parts including charging handles, gas blocks and an assortment of other parts.

Showed me their new integrally suppressed rifle line and their silencer development.

It was a very nice facility and they have their stuff squared away. Again, great guys, great prices and very knowledgeable.
I took a couple pictures of the laser engraving, but didnt want to take any pictures of their facilities.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:21:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
@Kalahnikid

That was pretty neat. Great guys.
They took me on a tour of their facilities and showed me their manufacturing process.
They have a great CNC shop making billet receivers, silencers and other parts.
They also make most of their own firearms parts including charging handles, gas blocks and an assortment of other parts.

Showed me their new integrally suppressed rifle line and their silencer development.

It was a very nice facility and they have their stuff squared away. Again, great guys, great prices and very knowledgeable.
I took a couple pictures of the laser engraving, but didnt want to take any pictures of their facilities.

https://i.postimg.cc/tCFj8Z4f/20230925-091052.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/tgvQFFB1/20230925-091327.jpg

View Quote

That's awesome, great to know and thank you for the review. I want to build my first SBR and need the engraving done and I see on their website theyll help you fill out the online paperwork and do the fingerprints.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:03:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's awesome, great to know and thank you for the review. I want to build my first SBR and need the engraving done and I see on their website thank help you fill out the online paperwork and do the fingerprints.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:34:17 PM EDT
[#12]
AAR:

I went today and it was like hitting the easy button. Did fingerprints, filled out the F1, and did the engraving for $50 in about 40 minutes.

Highly recommend.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Top Top