Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2021 12:50:28 AM EDT
I want to have a supressor laser engraved. Anyone know of a place around metro atlanta that will engrave it deep enough and while I wait?
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 11:16:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm just curious why you want the suppressor engraved, unless it's a Form 1 homebuilt?
As to the engraving, I used Shain Jackson from West Side Jewelry for my SBR. 770-489-8600
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 9:20:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm just curious why you want the suppressor engraved, unless it's a Form 1 homebuilt?
As to the engraving, I used Shain Jackson from West Side Jewelry for my SBR. 770-489-8600
View Quote

Right now just looking at options. I have a Sparrow where the tube got a lot of rust on it. I cleaned most of the rust of gently using oil and a scotchbright pad. But now it need to be finished. But the engraving feels really shallow and I think if have it coated you wont be able to read the serial numbers very well. I was not going to alter the original ones. Just thinking about having the serial numbers engraved nice and deep so the are clearly visible. Not 100% on this but I think it will be fine. I fee like the key here is to be able to clearly identify the item and match it to the tax stamp easily.
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 12:48:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I just looked through my spam emails and saw that Silancerco emailed me back about the issue. I will probably just send bcm I nfb in to them and let them take a look at it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 7:19:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Like most folks, we're 07/02 SOT as well

Link Posted: 10/11/2021 7:44:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is who I used as well.
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 7:56:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Like most folks, we're 07/02 SOT as well

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1024x768q90/923/0uDabN.jpg
View Quote

That's a nice looking chunk of machine work.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 2:54:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That's a nice looking chunk of machine work.
View Quote

Thank you.

We've been making a few adaptations of grab handles and swingarm mounts for the A and B pillars on HMMWV along with some "secret squirrel" projects.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top