Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2022 2:04:44 PM EDT
Any good recommendations for NFA engravings in the ATL area? Preferably south Atlanta but I will drive further for a shop that does good work. Had a local place do a pin and weld for me and the work was shoddy at best. So I definitely want a reputable place. Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:24:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I used a guy in cumming and he does a great job. Also used another person in Buford area and they did ok. That one in Buford did dick up a fellow members gun on the engraving so wouldn’t go to them.

I’ll send a PM on the cumming engraver. The more you do at one time the cheaper the price. He has a nice setup and is very reputable.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 9:35:25 PM EDT
[#2]
https://www.thekingofcamo.com/

LLC 3040 Keith Bridge Road, Cumming, United States 470-297-5809 [email protected]

Nate is a good dude.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 7:06:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Any good recommendations for NFA engravings in the ATL area? Preferably south Atlanta but I will drive further for a shop that does good work. Had a local place do a pin and weld for me and the work was shoddy at best. So I definitely want a reputable place. Thanks in advance!
View Quote

From what I have seen lately, "shoddy" appears to be the new norm.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 8:39:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

LLC 3040 Keith Bridge Road, Cumming, United States 470-297-5809 [email protected]

Nate is a good dude.
View Quote

Came to post this.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 9:29:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the reply’s everybody. About to do my eform 1 this weekend, so I should have a couple of weeks at least to check out the recommendations!
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 9:58:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Check out Atlanta West Jewelry in Douglasville. He has a laser engraver and does firearms and NFA engraving. Owner is Shain Jackson and is a solid 2A guy and old friend.
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 8:15:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Check out Atlanta West Jewelry in Douglasville. He has a laser engraver and does firearms and NFA engraving. Owner is Shain Jackson and is a solid 2A guy and old friend.
View Quote

They did the engraving on a minigun receiver for me. Work was so impressive that I ended up buying my own laser
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 5:47:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you have to make an appointment or anything?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 7:52:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Just had a great experience at GA firing line. They laser engraved my MCX lower inside the magwell for $65. Took maybe 18 minutes and looks great! Was there anyway to pick up a can
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:22:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just had a great experience at GA firing line. They laser engraved my MCX lower inside the magwell for $65. Took maybe 18 minutes and looks great! Was there anyway to pick up a can
View Quote

I didn't realize they did it. That's a lot more convenient than shipping it off.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:19:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Nate is a good dude.
View Quote

Oh wow, next to the Burger and Shake.  We used to eat there all the time when we had a house at the lake.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2023 3:17:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I didn't realize they did it. That's a lot more convenient than shipping it off.
View Quote

I didn’t know either. I was there already and heard about it, figured what the hell. Save me either an hour drive or shipping.

They did fantastic. My wife couldn’t find it even when I told her where to look.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 11:23:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top