Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2018 12:44:32 AM EDT
I've had a few stamps clear, and will need some engraving done.

Who to use?
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 9:30:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I’d check out We Plead the 2nd or Quentin. In my experience, WPT2 is way more responsive. Both do great work.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:04:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I used Quentin many times. Solid work. That was a few years ago now, though.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:59:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I just had my lower engraved by Quinten this morning, very good work. It only took about 5 minutes and it was $35.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 11:24:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Off the wall question, does anyone have a real number on those prosecuted for having a SBR/SBS that was properly papered, yet didn’t have the engraving done?

I’m not advocating it not be done, just wondering.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 11:43:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe I'll hit up Quentin.  It would be nice if he had a range.  I could give the two suppressors he has in jail for me a test run...
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Off the wall question, does anyone have a real number on those prosecuted for having a SBR/SBS that was properly papered, yet didn’t have the engraving done?

I’m not advocating it not be done, just wondering.
View Quote
I've wondered that also...I have never met anyone who has even encountered an ATF agent IRL who asked for their stamp...only range nazi's who are politely told to fuck off.

Best case, they tell you to have it engraved, like a fix-it ticket.  Medium case, they confiscate it until you can arrange for it to be engraved.  Worst case, they confiscate it/destroy it, and you spend $50,000 on a lawyer to keep you out of jail, and then you pay a $100,000 fine.  I guess it depends on how big of an asshole you are to the ATF agent

OR

You could just take it to Quentin and spend $35.  BTW, they did a custom lower for me a few years back that is amazing quality and they were able to hide the SBR engraving in a cool spot since the lower was cut from scratch.  They are great people to work with!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top