Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2021 11:34:56 AM EDT
I know we've covered this several times but the links I had bookmarked won't pull up for me anymore.  I know there are lots of options but I'd rather use someone with a known track record as I've had enough troublesome NFA experiences already.

I used to use Derek and Quentin Defense but those are both gone now.  Quentin is still around but I don't have any experience with the new owners and from what I had heard they wanted to stop dealing with transfers I thought.

Suggestions?  Just want someone who is reliable and has been around for awhile with an actual storefront.  I see AZ Guns is close to me in Tempe but I've never been there.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 12:09:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Give Scottsdale Gun Club a call. I have done a few transfers through them.

I am not sure of the current cost/fee.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:16:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  Online says it's $45 transfer fees for non-members which is really surprising.  I would expect $100 NFA transfers at a place like that.  I'll give them a call.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 6:46:10 PM EDT
[#3]
C2 Tactical in Tempe I have used without issue.   Mr. Silencer in Mesa seems to get good feedback.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 9:02:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I used to do my transfers through Quentin Defense too.   Now I’ve been using Mr Silencer in Mesa. I transferred two firearms recently using them as the FFL and purchased my Silencers there.  Everything went smoothly.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 5:50:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I’ve never had an issue with teds shooting range in queen creek (power & rittenhouse).
They have a silencer shop kiosk and you can shoot your cans at the range if you want a conjugal visit while you do the nfa wait.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 7:52:20 PM EDT
[#6]

I have a MG and 2 cans at SGC pending as we speak.

Talk to Melissa.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top