Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2019 1:53:58 AM EDT
I need an engraver in the Vegas Valley for a Form 1. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/24/2019 7:52:29 AM EDT
[#1]
NFA did all my SBR/SBS engraving. $45, Average wait was 1-2 weeks.
https://www.newfrontierarmory.com/product/firearms-engraving-sbrsbs/

These guys are another option, turn around time looks to be quicker but more costly..
https://www.terguscustoms.com
Link Posted: 12/24/2019 8:34:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Tergus did my last sbr engraving while i waited.  Took about 20 minutes.  At that time they didn't have a store front. They did business out of a house and were located near NFA.
Link Posted: 12/24/2019 1:23:33 PM EDT
[#3]
NFA.
Link Posted: 12/24/2019 4:29:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tergus did my last sbr engraving while i waited.  Took about 20 minutes.  At that time they didn't have a store front. They did business out of a house and were located near NFA.
View Quote
This was my experience also 3 different things while I waited.

NFA does good work and I don't think I've waited over a week. Usually take me longer to go back to get it than it took to do the job.

My buddy took a lower, a few years ago, to Boulevard Trophy. Said it took a couple days. Never been there myself though.
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 5:20:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I did Ventura munitions. Made an appt and waited about 15mins to get it done.

Had a friend use boulevard trophy and set up an appt. had it done in a couple hours or less.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 10:11:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Tergus did my last 2. He did a better job than NFA and got it back quicker. I don’t have his contact number but that’s who I’d go with.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 1:30:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Ventura does it while you wait now. I thought the guy that ran Tergus moved out of town.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 9:12:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I just had one done at Las Vegas Laser Engraving.  Link No appointment and he did it on the spot.  In and out in 20 minutes.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 9:13:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ventura does it while you wait now. I thought the guy that ran Tergus moved out of town.
View Quote
The owner of Tergus moved up to Washington State I believe.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 10:49:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Tar Heel State Firearms.Quick turn around excellent work and customer service
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 6:17:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I just had one done at Las Vegas Laser Engraving.  Link No appointment and he did it on the spot.  In and out in 20 minutes.
View Quote
I also did some work with LV laser engraving and liked it so much I started another thread on it. Two thumbs up!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top